Chapter 1: The Summer Time

3rd POV:

In Highschool.

Teacher: "Well, you know everything is almost done right now! You guys are done very well for this school! And now I want you all having a good summer in this year!" He said to them and make the sound of cheering up from the students were there.

Lot of students who were cheering up because the summer is done right now and then there was a figure who sat on the chair and he just sat there and heard the school was done now and yep...all everything was done. Then the figure who was dressing blue jean jacket, hoodie jacket, t-shirt, black jean pant, and also white sneakers too by himself....he was sat there and chilling after he heard the summer is here right now and the male figure had a black short hair and he was heard the new from the teacher said.

Teacher: "Now, I want you all go home right now! Have a good day for the rest of weekend!!!!!!" He said to them and the students were slowly got up from their seats and they both get their backpacks and begin to moving out also the figure was packing his stuff in the backpack...and this boy had a name for himself is...(Y/N).

His name is (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) (L/N).

When (Y/N) was putting his notebooks, and pencils also everything inside the backpack and then (Y/N) was putting it on his back behind and he was crack his neck and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, here I comes for the summer." He said to himself and make him was about to walk out of the classroom by himself.

" He said to himself and make him was about to walk out of the classroom by himself

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

Teacher: "Hey, (Y/N)!!!!! Good to see you were been happy right now! How are you doing?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I'm good...pretty much good for what I heard this summer is on." He said to the teacher and make the man was chuckle to him and he said.

Teacher: "Come on, son...you've been doing pretty well with the assignments...you pass those tests and all everything for what you've got." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to him and he told the teacher 'Thanks' and then teacher was put his hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder and he said to (Y/N).