Chapter 21: Gory (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When (Y/N) with Gory are alone by themselves in the vehicle car and they were sat there by themselves and then they both just turn their heads to look each others and smile little bit and (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he look at Gory and he asked her.

(Y/N): "Are you alright, Gory?" He asked her.

Gory: "I-I'm fine...but my brother...."

(Y/N): "You did your best everything you could to stop your brother." He said to her.

Gory: "He's not my brother anymore...but an evil...I never seen him was acting like this before. He was a good person for what I truly care about him...I look out for him and I watch over him...it is my fault...I let him down." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Gory, don't blame yourself about what happened back there...but I know you care about your brother...your brother need to help with the problem in his mind and I know this is pretty hard that you were against him and I...I want to help you to fight him and against your brother what word you say back there...you are loving me and defend me and you were protecting me from him...but I know he really wasn't good person...that's not your brother anymore." He said to her.

(Y/N): "So, please...let me help you, Gory." He said to Gory and then Gory was explaining to her story to (Y/N) about her origin power and all everything to (Y/N) and then he was sigh little bit and make him hug her and then the two of them look each others and they were pulled into kissing right away and then the two of them are in the car by themselves.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When Gory was ties (Y/N) up in the chair of the vehicle by herself and the two of them were looking each others and she said.

Gory: "Do you like it when I give you a hand job, babe. Also—" she grabbed his dick roughly making it hurt him.

Gory: "DON'T YOU DARE CUM JUST YET BECAUSE I WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N).

She started to move her hand up and down faster making you want to cum you had to hold it in or else she will stab his eye with her claw....Jesus Christ...she is Yandere. One minute later she was surprised he didn't cum yet and wanted to reward (Y/N).

Gory: "Good job, you didn't cum like I told you to and for that I'm going to reward you."

She stopped jerking him off and put his dick in her mouth and started to suck on it back and forward. (Y/N) felt her tongue licking his dick while she was sucking it. Few seconds later (Y/N) was came in her mouth making her swallow it. When (Y/N) was look into her eyes to see nothing but lust in her eyes.

Sat on his lap and inserted his dick into her pussy making her moan. She wrap her arms around (Y/N) and started to move her hip up and down. He was felt her walls close on his dick into her pussy making her moan every time his dick hits her womb. Scarecrow couldn't handle it anymore and wanted (Y/N) to touch her. She grab a knife and cut off the rope that were tied up with.

After she did that (Y/N) pick her up and laid her down on the ground making you be in control now.

She was blushing that you were on top now. (Y/N) just went up to her neck and started to nibble on it making her love it. After that he was started to fuck her and she was about to cum already.

Gory: "(Y/N), I'M CUMMING!!!!"

She came over his dick making you take it out of her. She started to watch her breath and wanted to end it but you didn't let her get up. (Y/N) just stared right into her eyes while she doing the same. After that (Y/N) was put his dick back into her pussy making her moan a lot.

Gory: "No, (Y/N). My pussy sensitive when I came give me time rest."

(Y/N) went near her ear and whispered to her.

(Y/N): "Sorry, but no you wanted this and I doing it because you wanted it." He said to her.

(Y/N) was move his dick back and forward making her moan every time (Y/N) just moved it. It was Gory's pussy was so sensitive that her head was going light headed making her stick out her tongue. After a few seconds later something snap in Gory's mind making get on top of him and was now in control. She looks down at him and wanted him to cum inside her.

Gory: "Cum inside of me, (Y/N). I want you to fill me up."

(Y/N) did as she said and came inside her making her let out one last moan.

Gory: "Oh god, your cum is so warm and now is leaking out of me."

After the two of them were done on having sex she grab his hand and tug the Chaquetrix user to seat and the two of them are about to sleep together as a couple.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.