Chapter 27: King In Red

3rd POV:

In Worldender's Lair.

When there was Rick and Morty but there were four figures who were appeared here by themselves and that they both are superheroes by themselves and they were here right on the time. But these four figures who were here for the missions that they need to stop the evil supervillain for what they were doing...but they need to destroy this place down by themselves.

Rick need someone else help him to destroy it by himself.

The Vindicators were moving out to somewhere else by themselves and they both just moving out by themselves because they were doing their own mission to destroy this place and once and for all...but they need to look something first by themselves.

Meatloafer: "So what now? Where are were going to find it?" He asked Rick and make him was tries to use the watch and he was pressed it down on the wrist by himself.

Vance Maximus: "What are you doing?" He asked Rick.

Rick: "I'm going to summon him out." He said to them and make the others were turn their heads to look each others and they don't know who else came here to helping them and they were seen Rick had a sadistic smile little bit and Morty know someone who was came here to helping the two of them are fighting these motherfuckers out.

Alan Rails: "Who exactly are you calling, Rick?" He asked him.

Crocubot: "What do you mean about him?" He asked Rick.

Rick: "You'll see what happened next, lady and gentlemen." He said to them.

Million Ants: "Okay-" He tries to said and out of nowhere something was crash through from the roof and make the appearance of these figures who were appeared here by themselves and then Rick who was smile up like widely and he saw his friend is here right on the time. Yep, he was came here right on the time and the Vindicators who were surprises for what they saw the smokes were revealed out to be (Y/N) with his mates: Wase, Christina, and Jessie that Rick with Morty gonna surprise to see the King In Red is here.

(Y/N): "Catch you fuckers in the bad time?" He asked them and make Rick was chuckle to (Y/N).

Whampire/Wase.