Chapter 2: The Omnitrix & Chaquetrix

3rd POV:

In Camp Of Woods.

When (Y/N), Max, Ben, and Gwen were arrive on the camp of woods by themselves and then the four of them were prepare to set up with the camp by themselves

When (Y/N), Max, Ben, and Gwen were arrive on the camp of woods by themselves and then the four of them were prepare to set up with the camp by themselves...then (Y/N) just helping Max out with the problem little bit. So, (Y/N) was done with the school that he just passing those grades and tests with problem solves in his head and he knew what is he been up to do his own studies.

Max: "So, did you pass those tests?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I did...I just finish all of it by myself and it seems I have A+ all of the classroom." He said to Max.

Max: "*Chuckle* Your mother is going to be proud of you about what you did back there." He said to (Y/N) and make the young man was chuckling little bit and then (Y/N) just put the woods back to there and collecting all everything up. Then Ben heard about (Y/N) who was passing those grades of the assignment with classrooms for what he did...and he heard (Y/N) is a genius and also smarter than anyone else.

Ben: "There's no way he just cheating by himself." He said to himself.

Gwen: "Duh, (Y/N) just passes those tests that he was been studying like a lot...and that means you aren't better than him, dweeb." She said to him.

Ben: "Really? How comes you are like him? I mean the way you tries to become him too." He said to Gwen and she got blushes on her face and she told him that she isn't like that and (Y/N) heard the two of them were bickering and keep bickering. When he turn his head to look at the two of them and he can seen them were just a kids and they both were always bickering like that and (Y/N) said to the two of them.

(Y/N): "You two should knock it off...Okay? This is summer camp alright?" He asked them and then he just want them to talk in peaceful and make them were nod their heads and then (Y/N) sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at Max and he asked him.

(Y/N): "Okay, everything is done right now...Max? Do you need some help with anything?" He asked Max and make him was shook his head and he said.

Max: "That's alright, (Y/N)...you should take a rest." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) is walk out to somewhere else by himself and then he turn his head to look at Ben who is got off the seat and he was going to take a walk in the forest. When Ben was take a walk to the forest by himself and he just a kid and he was seems to be bore little bit about having a summer vacation for himself.

Ben: "Man, I wish I should sign the summer camp on." He said to

Ben: "AAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!!!!! GRANPDA, (Y/N), AND GWEN!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make him was begin to running away from here.