Chapter 3

I watched through the cameras as his hand kept slipping down towards his sleeve. I smirked as the dealer announced him as a winner.

"Jace, table 4, white button up, black slacks." I said into the radio, sitting back in the leather chair as Jace and Cain move to stand on either side of the man in question.

I watched as the man paled considerably before grabbing hastily for his chips, Jace grabbed one arm while Cain grabbed the other and dragged him from his seat. Rubbing my eyes as I felt a headache form, I waited for them to come up the elevator.

Raising from my seat I made my way to the lounge area on the top floor, private to all except the ones who worked here. I walked up to see Claire cleaning one of her weapons and couldn't help but smirk.

"Take your time, we will be having a guest." I murmured as I took a seat next to her and leaned back into the couch. She nodded once before going back to the task at hand.

I heard the ding of the elevator bell and watched as Jace dragged a man to the other side of the table before he dropped him to fall in gracefully before me.

Jace stepped back a foot as Cain came up and stood slightly behind him. I glanced down at the man with mild interest, I knew who he was and who exactly he was related to.

"Jeremy, do you know why you are here?" I asked him as I sat forward. The young man's eyes widened as he watched Claire skillfully reassemble her gun before placing it in the middle of the table and leaning back against the couch.

I watched Jeremy gulp, glancing at me before settling his gaze back to the weapon.

"Jeremy?" I questioned again, trying to not let my irritation show.

"Nn..no," he whispered as he closed his eyes and hung his head in dispare.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" I question, my voice dropping formalities.

"No, no sir." He shook his head his gaze meeting mine.

"You stole from me Jeremy. I don't like thieves." My tone held an edge to it that he picked up on.

"I, uh, I didn't." He stammered.

"I watched you Jeremy." My tone turning mild.

"Oh god." He whispered as his hands dropped and the chips fell to the floor with the motion.

"Do you see the problem that we have here?" I asked him. I watched as he nodded.

"What do you think we should do about our little problem, Jeremy?"

"Fuck, I'm sorry. Please, please. I swear I won't do it again." He grabbed the chips on the floor and pushed them on to the table. "Take them, I'll leave and won't come b..back."

I watched him carefully and knew he wasn't lying, I knew his type however there was something I wanted and he was the only one who could get it for me.

"I don't think that is going to work." I said slowly.

"Oh god. Please, p..please, I'll do whatever you want. Just fuck, please, don't do this." He pleaded.

I glanced to Jace and raised my eyebrow, he nodded and reached down to grab Jeremy by the arm.

"Shit, no!" Jeremy yelled as he fought against Jace, Claire slid forward and grabbed the gun cocking it back, the sound might as well have been a gunshot as Jeremy stilled in Jace's arms.

I watched as his face went sheet white as he stared at the barrel of the gun pointed at his face.

"Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy," I said as I placed my hand over the gun and lightly pushed down. She placed the gun back into the middle of the table and placed her elbows on her knees waiting for Jeremy to move again.

"I have a proposal, if you wish to take it, I can make this whole thing disapear." I said with a wave of my hand.

His eyes landed on mine in anticipation, "I require some services that only one person can give me and you can get me a face to face."

He frowned in confusion, "all you want me to do is get you all face to face? And this is forgotten?" He asked, hands dropping as he released his grip on Jace's arm.

"Not forgotten, just over looked. You get me this face to face and I will allow you to live. So long as you do not step foot in any of our establishments again."

"Who?" He questioned, his face crumpling into worry as if he knew the name that would be passing my lips.

"Your brother."

He gasped and shook his head, "no I can't," he whispered as he backed up out of fear. "He will kill me, if he knew i was even here."

"Jace," I nodded to him. He grabbed Jeremy roughly and began dragging him towards the elevator.

"Wait, shit. Fuck! Wait!" He yelled as he tried digging his heels into the carpet to stall Jace. When it didn't work he began flopping around to loosen Jace's hold, Cain easily coming up and grabbing his feet holding them so his fighting was for nothing.

"Wait, I'll do it." Jace glanced at me and at my nod dropped Jeremy to the floor.

"Tell him that your in debt to us and you have no way to pay back the cash. I know he has enough money to handle this. You have 24 hours." I waved my hand towards him in dismissal.

"24 hours? Are you joking me? He is out of town on business, I won't be able to get a hold of him until he gets back." He replied in defeat.

I moved from the couch, grabbing Claire's gun as I went. Moving to Jeremy I kneeled down so that we were eye to eye, placing my arm across my knees so that he could see the gun dangling in my hand.

"I don't have much patience, in fact I also don't have a tolerance for people who treat me like I'm retarded." I snapped at him my anger peaking through. I closed my eyes briefly, breathing deeply before focusing my eyes back to his.

"Your lucky that I some what like you Jeremy, so you have 48 hours, 48, to get your brother here. In this time, if you fail to keep up your end of the bargain we will be back right here and things will be ending differently."

"I do not have any tolerance for people who lie to me, nor do I have a tolerance for people who try and run. Mark my words if you fail to return in 48 hours with him, you will die." I whispered menacingly.

He nodded as he gulped as he scrambled backwards towards the elevators. I nodded to Cain who followed, escorting Jeremy to the door.

I sure hoped the kid listened to my warning, I needed his brother.