Chapter 29

I watched her leave as I leaned against the wall, she was the same person from 10 years ago but at the same time she was different, more vulnerable. This woman had a tough exterior but you could see the wariness in her, the exhaustion and I felt my heart hurt at seeing her so raw.

She was more rough around the edges but she was still the sensual woman I had held in my arms what seems like an eternity ago.

I could throttle my stupid brother for getting me involved with this yet at the same time, I was thankful at the chance to be close to the one woman I had ever truly wanted. The one woman who still haunted me 10 years later, 10 years later I could still feel the warmth of her skin and the taste of her lips.

Sighing, I pushed myself up from the wall and grabbed the towel before grabbing my phone and leaving the gym. I felt good, the workout was definitely something I needed.

Yet I was weighed down by the information she had just handed me. Information that signified a lot yet left me with more questions, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answers.

My phone dinged and I glanced down at the screen, it was a text from Jason he was going with Jace and Bellamy to meet up with the mercenaries that were flying in today.

I hoped they helped us with our problem, instead of making it worse. I knew what mercenaries could do, I had seen the best and worst side of them.

Slipping out of the door into the empty club, I made sure that the door was closed before walking to the elevator and making my way to my room. Walking passed Clare's room, I heard the shower running and hissed out a breath as my mind went straight into the gutter.

It didn't help that I knew exactly what she looked like soaking wet, in more ways than one. Adjusting the tent in my pants I slapped my hand against the scanning lock on my door and walked inside.

Dropping the towel on the floor and my phone on the nightstand, I collapsed on my bed as memories flooded me. It didn't help that I had just watched her curvaceous body bouncing and moving down in the gym.

I pressed her against the wall, pressing my waist into hers to hold her up. My mouth left hers to press open kisses along her neck, her breath hitching in her throat as my hands slid down her sides.

I slipped my hand into my sweats, gripping my shaft and slowly stroking it up and down, reliving the past and hopefully releasing some of the sexual tension my body had been coiled with since seeing her again.

I slipped my hands underneath her knees, sliding my hardened cock against her warm center. I moaned lowly at the sensations running through my body. Pressing forward I placed my hands against the wall, spreading her legs open feasting my eyes on her ample chest.

Her breathing was heavy as her hooded lust filled eyes met mine, growling I ground myself against her and capture her lips in a rough kiss. She met me grind for grind, fighting for dominance as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

Her hands slid to my chest as she slipped them under my jacket before pushing it off my shoulders and running her nails along my upper arms before sliding them across my chest. I broke the kiss to stare down at her hands my breath coming in heavy pants.

I moaned slightly as I increased the pressure to the tip of my cock.

Her fingers moved quickly, slipping the buttons if my shirt open and sliding her hands inside. I bit my lip at her touch my eyes following the movements of her hands as I slowly dropped her legs to the floor.

When her legs hit the floor she wasted no time in leaning forward and pressing kisses to my chest, while pulling on my shirt deftly untucking it from my pants.

I dropped my arms letting the jacket and shirt drop to the floor, I pushed her away from me and gripped the back of her neck while grabbing her hip. I turned her around, keeping my grip on her neck I slowly moved her long hair from her neck to expose the zipper at her back.

Slowly I pulled the zipper down, kissing the skin as it became exposed. Her hips thrust back at me and I let out a low growl into her skin and she let out a sexy throaty laugh before settling down. I finished pulling down the zipper before releasing my grip on her neck to slide her dress straps from her shoulders.

She dropped her arms and let it drop to the floor leaving her clad in just her bra and heels, I groaned as I palmed her succulent ass. Dropping to my knees I pressed kisses to the backs of her thighs and smirked as she spread her legs wider as my kisses rose.

I grunted and I began pumping my cock faster, my breathing becoming harsh.

I gripped her hips and angled her ass out towards my face, causing her to bend slightly at the waist. She moaned as I spread her cheeks and rose up on me knees to tentively lick her sweet folds.

My knees almost buckled as the very essence of her filled my mouth, groaning deep in my throat I spread her cheeks some more before licking from her clit to the slit of her wetness.

She moaned loudly as my tongue delved into her sweet folds, I slid one hand up her back sliding it up her spine to the back of her bra. Quickly I pinched the latch and unhooked it watching it open.

Sliding my hand along her ribs, I reached around and grabbed one of her soft mounds. Cupping it gently, I slid my fingers over her hardened nipple. I loved her petite size in this moment as I shoved my tongue further into her body.

Pride swelled in my chest as I felt her body begin to shudder, taking her nipple in between my thumb and pointer finger I pinched it softly and chuckled against her as she moaned out loud.

Bucking back into my face as she rode my tongue. Her arms were bent against the wall as her chest heaved in short gasps.

Pressing my mouth harder against her, I reached around her waist and found her clit, testing her response by sliding my finger in a circle around it. I was rewarded with a buck of her hips and a gasp escaping from her lips.

Twirling my tongue inside her, in time to the pressure of my fingers against her clit I felt her body bowing. Her breathing began to come out in harsh gasps and pants as I felt her pussy begin to clench around my tongue.

"Oh god," she breathed as her hips began to rock back and forth erraticly.

"Come for me," I demanded. My voice husky and vibrating against her body, causing her to moan the most sexiest sound and I found my self wanting to hear more.

I pressed harder against her clit and began plunging my tongue faster inside her. Her moans became harder as she fought for breath, "Nick." She moaned as her hips became reckless in their movements.

"Oh god, I'm going to.." her words ended on a loud moan as her walls clenched and her body shuddered as she came.

My movements became quicker, closing my eyes I moaned lowly as I concentrated on the tip of my shaft. My hips thrust off the bed as I quickened my face further.

I remembered every taste of her on my lips and the sounds that she made as she came for me. The way she trembled in my arms as her climax hit hard.

"Claire," I couldn't stop as I moaned her name out loud shooting my cum straight into my hand.