Chapter 31

Later on that night I found myself sitting in the club, watching for the guards that we wanted to question. Glancing at my watch as time seemed to slow down in anticipation.

I didn't know if keeping them here was a grand idea but we needed to stick close if this was what we had been waiting for. They were bound to have answers and maybe, just maybe this would end tonight.

Jace had called them wanting them to fill in, a lie that they all had bought. The club had been extremely busy lately and tonight from the looks of things wasn't going to be any different.

The mercenaries had been set up in a hotel 3 blocks from here, Jace wanted them to start right away but Bellamy wanted to keep them a secret for now and I thought that was smart.

They were a line of defense that no one would see coming and we needed that surprise in case things went down hill.

One of the waitresses walked past and I curled my lip as she rubbed herself along my front. I watched Nicole smile over her shoulder and walk away, swaying her hips in what she thought was an attractive mannor.

I gagged in silence at the revolting creature but couldn't help the smirk that rose on my face because little did she know that we were all on to her.

Sighing in disgust, I turned my eyes back to the club. From the corner of my eye I watched as the two guards we had been waiting for enter the floor from the back room.

"They're here," I mouthed to Jace nodding in their direction. He nodded before disappearing into the elevator.

Plans had been made were they were concerned, though it took everything in me to not take them out now. Keeping my attention on the club yet discretely watching for any moves from them as people walked in and out of the club.

After a few moments I heard the elevator ding and watched Bellamy and Jace walk onto the main floor. Bell headed in my direction while Jace placed himself against the wall near the bar, it gave him access to all those who came in and an easy way to see all the happenings on the floor.

While I was catty corner to him, able to watch the people entering and leaving the club as well as the employees who came in through the back.

"I need you to do me a favor," Bellamy said as he made his way to my side. The tone in his voice caused me to pause in my perusal of the club.

"I'm not going to like this am I?" I questioned as I watched Claire hand off a beer before spinning back towards the bar.

"No, you won't." He confirmed as he stood with his hands in his pockets, looking around the club.

"What is it?" I asked lowering my voice to keep other from over hearing.

"I need you to distract Nicole, I watched her rub against you in the cameras. I want you to fake being into her until you get a chance to knock her out." I closed my eyes on a groan of disgust.

"Why me?" I demand trying to keep my voice low.

"Because your the only one that she is showing interest in," he tilted his head up, my eyes following the direction he was motioning towards.

Nicole was standing by the bar with the tray in her hands looking around the club, her eyes would continually land on me and darken with lust as she adjusted her stance before dancing away from me to scan the crowds for anyone needing anything.

"You better pay me extra for this shit," I growled under my breath.

"If things go how I think they will, I won't need to." He responded cryptically. I frowned at him as he handed me a small bottle, "you may need this." Turing the bottle over I noticed the label and shook my head at his retreating form.