Chapter 30

I walked out of the bathroom and wanted to relax, maybe watch some TV, so I laid down on my bed. I moved to pick up my remote when I heard some harsh breathing in the room next to me.

Frowning I listened for a bit and heard some grunts, what the hell is that? I wondered as I started to sit up. As I sat up I heard a moan and my name, "Claire."

My eyes widened as I realized what exactly was happening. Closing my eyes I laid back on the bed as memories of what he looked like when he came flooded my mind.

I heard the slight shuffle of him rising to his feet behind me, I shuddered as my orgasm subsided. No one had ever made me cum so hard in my life, turning to look at him I felt myself become horny all over again.

His skin glistened in the in the moonlight slipping through the curtains in the room. His breathing harsh as his eyes scanned my half naked flesh. I could see my wetness coating his mouth and shivered in delight as he kicked his lips and moaned softly.

"Your so beautiful," he whispered as his eyes worked their way to my face.

Stepping forward, I ran my hands down his chest to the belt buckle at his hips. Slipping it from its lock, I unbuttoned his slacks without breaking eye contact.

Slowly I slid the zipper down and slid my thumbs along the seam before sliding them down his hips, taking his underwear with them. Kneeling in front of him I broke eye contact as his cock slipped free, licking my lips at his enormous size. At least 3 inches wide and 8 inches long he was something to be fascinated with.

Tentively, I looked up into his eyes and licked his tip. His hips jerked at the action as he pressed his hands against the wall behind me. His stormy eyes fixed on my mouth, darkening as he watched me through hooded eyes.

Settling down on the bed, as memories assaulted me. I figured that Nick had the right idea to relieve some much needed stress. My fingers, ran down my stomach and slipped beneath the edges of my shorts. Slowly I began to rub myself and adjust my hips into the action.

I placed my hand at the base of his shaft and guided the tip inside my mouth moaning at the taste. Keeping my hand in tune to my mouth, slipping him further down my throat as my hand pumped his base.

His throaty growls were music to my ears as I kept my eyes on his face. I could feel the pressure at the junction of my thighs the need to touch myself to relieve the ache.

"I want you to touch yourself," he commanded as if reading my mind. Using his hips he pushed me back so that I was leaning against the wall with my hips jutting out.

I watched his face as my fingers slid to my core, the moment they slid over my clit he hissed above me. "More," he demanded as he pushed farther into my mouth.

I moaned as i complied witb his order and shivered in delight as his body shuddered above me. I moved my other hand to cup his balls, working quickly I sucked his cock and stroked myself.

His moans became grunts as his hips pushed him further down my throat, I moaned the action vibrating around his shaft had him cuming into my mouth on a groan.

I quickened my strokes on my sensitive flesh.

Swallowing him, he grabbed my face and hauled me up shoving me against the wall. "I'm not done with you," he whispered against my mouth before he took possession of my lips.