Why you smiling?

Y/N pov

This past week has been fun with Jacob. But I don't think he sees me as more than my friend. Tianna is getting way close with Chresanto. She says she's going on a date with him this Saturday and promised to tell me everything. 

No ones pov

"So what do you think I should wear?" Tianna asked as she rummaged through my closet
"Not my clothes thats for sure" I said as I pulled her away from closet.
"But that shirt is really cute" she pouted.
"Fine you can borrow it but don't ruin it I swear I will kill you that cost money and a lot of saving up. Where are you going though you didn't tell me?" I asked laying on my bed.  
"Well he said its as surprise so I really don't know what to wear." She smiled 

______________________________________________________

Tianna's pov

So Chresanto blindfolded me as he drove me somewhere. He still isn't going to tell me where we're going and it's pissing me off.

"I know you ain't gonna tell me where we are going so can you turn the radio on or something?" I asked getting slightly impatient, this blindfolded shit really getting on my nerves.
"At Least you ain't arguing so I'm cool" he plugged his phone into the aux cord and studio by Chris Brown and Trey Songz played.
"Oooh it love this song'
"Glad you like it" he chuckled.
"I'm starting to like you again Chresanto. Actually umma start calling you Chres." 
"Okay. I like that"
"Are you smiling? I can feel you smiling. Why you smiling? Don't answer that actually." 
"Damn can't a nigga just smile?"
"You wouldn't say that if you were blindfolded and while you in a moving vehicle."I replied smiling. 
"Chill we nearly there"he laughed"you make me laugh to much imma have a stroke." 
"Good" I said folding my arms not knowing what to do next. I mean I've not known this guy that long to be really comfortable around him.

A few minutes later

No ones pov

As Chresanto guided Tianna to his surprise date area Tianna started to get nervous.

"You can open your eyes now" Chresanto said removing her blindfold.

Tianna gasps as she sees in front of her eyes a candle lit dinner ny the beach. Close by she notices a beautiful beach hut where the car is parked as a waiter also known as Ray Ray comes along looking really embarrassed wearing a navy blue tuxedo.
"Oh my gosh how did you get Ray Ray to serve us?" she asked.
"I have my charms" He smirked.
"You better pay me" he said looking pissed.

So Tianna had a great time with Chresanto and watched a ride along while eating popcorn in the cottage when it started to get dark, and because Chresanto didn't think his plan fully Ray Ray had to stay and ended up watching the movie with them because Chresanto was his ride. But all three of them had a great time and Tianna even snuck in one little kiss.

// Tianna in the pic. I'll post her outfit in the next chapter. And more about you and Princeton. //

-do you think I should still do the Tianna and Chresantos dates-