One more day

Jacobs pov

I know you guys think im a douche and deserve to have been dumped by Crystal but it was just a reflex. Its not like I knew she would start crying when I kissed her I mean I ain't even her man. Yet. But that ain't none of your business so get outta here man.

No ones pov

It was a sunny summers morning when y/n went to her brothers football/soccer match with Kamilo and her annoying little sister Grace. they sat on the bench and cheered their bro's team on although it seemed as though they were to lose. At the half time Ryan was moody and didn't want to speak to anyone especially not his older sister Grace that was making silly monkey faces that embarrassed him.

Kamilo spoke to him while his sister went to fetch a bottle from a corner shop close by. "whats wrong ryan ?"

"We're losing" Ryan replied before sulking onto the bench.

"So what?"

"It's embarrassing to lose. Everyone wants to win" Ryan said looking up to Kamilo.

"At least you played well. Do you think you are going to win by being grumpy?."

Ryan looked up at Kamilo then shook his head no.

"Just remember everyone's a winner" Kamilo added quickly so that Ryan wouldn't get angry if they lost and he was happy throughout the rest of the half.

Later that day : Kamilo, y/n, Ryan and Grace were at y/n's house. y/n's mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner for them.

They all laughed and ate and laughed some more before Kamilo went home , not without giving y/n a kiss on the cheek.

When y/n got upstairs her and Grace talked about what normal sisters talk about before coming onto the topic Kamilo.

"Nothing is going on I swear"

"That kiss on the cheek didn't say that"

"Were you watching us" y/n sighed.

"No shiz Sherlock, soo is he your boyfriend now"

The day before y/n's Birthday

y/n's pov

So I had a stupid conversation with my mom about 'no sex blah blah you are a child of God blah blah' . Then she left to my Aunties house with my brother and complaining sister who wanted to stay after i told her about the chocolate fountain Kamilo was bringing over. Don't judge me I mean you would want to make her jealous to with her annoying ass.

I heard the door close and the keys jingle. I've waited for about 5 minutes so i would know they weren't coming back for sure, then i called Tianna over since i hadn't heard from her in a while.

"hey girl whats up" Tianna said as she walked through the front door.

"it's nearly my birthday that's whats up!" I squealed as I trailed behind Tianna who was raiding our fridge.

"Oh i didn't realize" Tianna said in a serious tone.

"Are you serious" I whispered sadly.

"Girl obviously not, you mad, forget my bestie's birthday that's a no no"

I smiled as we walked into my bedroom to listen to some tunes and eat popcorn before falling asleep...