Newer friends if thats a word

Next day

Jacob's pov

At the bottom of the staircase, I yelled "mom i'm going out".

"Okay be home by 10" she replied.

"Okay oh and faith is sleeping on the couch" 

"Why didn't you bring her to her bedroom"

"She's getting heavy" I said quickly before she would complain

I walked out the door and started skating on my skateboard to the park. When I got there I saw y/n laughing with another girl who was pretty but not as pretty as her.

No ones pov

Jacob greeted both Tianna and Y/n at the park gates.

"Hi Jacob this is Tianna" Y/n said smiling. Tianna whispered into Y/n's ear."Girl he's fizzine"

"Where's your friends" Y/n said giggling at Tianna.

"I just got here, wait here I'll call them" Jacob replied walking away for privacy.

Tianna said "his friends better look hot I'm not just gonna sit there and watch you guys flirt" looking straight at Y/n.

Y/n said " that isn't gonna happen, you should know I can't flirt."

"yeah yeah"

Jacob came running back with a smile on his face. His pink lips stretched from ear to ear.

"They're at the basketball" Jacob said panting slightly.

Y/n and Tianna smile and follow him to the courtyard. 

Tianna pov:

There playing basketball was a guy with two braids that suited him and another boy light skinned with black and a maroon kind of coloured hair, Also there was Kamilo, a guy from school that I happened to know.

I whispered to Y/n "They're so hot, I think imma die"

She whispered back "I can't do this I will literally faint if one of them touches me"

Jacob daps all of the boys and introduces them to us. Cute guy with the braids is Ray Ray and the one with maroon-ish hair is Chresanto.

"Hi I'm Tianna and this is y/n she's shy so don't expect her to talk"
YY/n nudged me and said" I do talk... I'm just... Socially awkward."

We sat on the bleachers near the top so that we were in the sun and had a nice breeze. I go bored so I took my phone out and went onto snapchat. Before I could switch the camera round Y/n grabbed my phone and zoomed into Chresanto as he took his shirt off. His abs were beautiful I could've melted. Y/n started laughing really loud, she looked up, then dropped my phone on her seat and ran away quickly. I looked at my phone screen to see Ray ray's face on my phone in a video. I then looked up and saw Ray running towards me I ran after y/n> We hid in the playground and laughed as we re-watched the video. Y/n was videoing Chresanto and Jacob as they had took of their shirts and then she came across Ray who had the most funniest facial expression. He looked straight into the camera in confusion, then when he had realised that Y/N was videoing he started running towards the camera as the video finished. I posted it on my story and laughed again. 

//Sorry it's short i will try and update soon sorry for the long pause I had writers block.
The picture is what your wearing. If you want to be in the story comment and describe yourself slightly//