Big windows

Y/N POV

"Chante!  Ryan! tidy up your toys now" I yelled.

"It's s Ryan's toy I dont play with toys no more does it look like I play with cars" Chante replied ( she crossed her arms over her chest).

"Shut op" I said putting my hand to her face with an African accent.

And to think she's nine. I ignored her and went downstairs cause I heard a car engine I looked outside to see whether it was my dad it turned out it was a neighbour. A new neighbour. Just so u understand my dad is in buisness but my mum is all helpfull unless it comes to getting the house telephone so she's a nurse. Our house is really big for a 3 bedroomed house it has two sitting rooms and an extra room for a waitress or something but we aint that kinda people so we turned it  to a guest room it turned out good.

I called my sister "Chante...

CHANTE!"

"What maan?!"

"Do I have a penis now?"

Chante: -_-

"Exactly now come on someones moving in across the road."

She rushed next to me looking out of the window. There was a girl with a cool afro around my age a lil girl probably younger than Chante and a baby boy being held by his mother there backs were facing us and I gotta say the girl is a real tomboy shes saggin her pants n everything

"lets say hi" Chante suggested, she looked at me with the most ridiculous smile.

"I don't think she'll like me or even want to talk to me." I said shaking m y head.

"You are so childish come on. Please" she begged.

" But shouldn't we tell mum"

"You're only saying that so that by the time we walk to say hi the will have gone in." She said.

Lil girl think she smart but not smart enough to realise that the two girls were walking here. Aww shit they must have seen us lookin throuh the window. Why did we get big windows.

They knocked on the door.

Ryan ran down the stairs to open it. I ran upstairs.

"Y/N COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Chante yelled.

"Who's that???" Ryan whispered to Chante.

I knew it was aboy its just the hair so fustrating.

____________________________________

Wow I actually think I did well *patting myself on my back*

im using my friends names since its easier. I might use other peoples names and I will do less of these cause im one of those people tht would usually go past these.