Distractions

Same night as Tianna and Chresantos date

Y/N's pov

Jacob texted me today.

To you it may not seem like a big deal but to me whoa you don't know the half of it.

I was expecting a text from Tianna about her date or something but no it was a text from Jacob asking if i wanted to go out and that he was sorry he was being MIA. I obviously texted him back saying yes. He said to meet at swimming tomorrow at 3 and I should bring a swimsuit (duhh) and ask Tianna to come to. I was pretty disappointed when he asked me to bring Tianna. He's probably bringing Chresanto along with him. I texted him back saying ok with a smiley face so he wouldn't suspect anything. I put my phone down and walked downstairs to watch TV.

Jacob's pov

I invited Y/N swimming tomorrow i was supposed to go with her alone but im stupid. You see I kinda forgot I have a girlfriend. I know that's the most stupidest thing you ever heard but Y/N's just so beautiful you forget everything and do the most stupidest things. I mean I led her to think I like her, I gotta let her down easy. So I've decided to the obvious and bring Crystal with me. It's kinda hard you know I want the new girl I feel something with her, but I've been with Crystal for a while that now, I feel obligated to be with her.

She's a distraction.

No ones pov at Y/N's house

"Y/N mummy said you have to give me cereal" Ryan smiled poking my arm.

"Okay gosh stop bugging me" Y/N said standing up and stretching.

Ryan giggled as he ran to the kitchen to take his coco pops out the cupboard. As Y/N took the milk out the fridge and started twisting the bottles cap Ryan ran into her making the milk fall onto her shirt.

"RYAN BE CAREFUL!!!"

"Stop shouting im sorry I just wanted cereal." He moaned.

When Y/N walked upstairs to take off her shirt she saw a missed call from Tianna and a text saying call me back ASAP. When she called her back Tianna told her every single detail not missing anything out then, Y/N told Tianna about tomorrow.....