Part 34

Tianna's house

Tianna and y/n were in the living room with Tianna's dog Sapphire.

"OMG you are so dirty" Tianna laughed when y/n told her what had happened.
"He was so sweet though. He went into the bathroom so nothing would happen." Y/n sighed happily "he respects me." She continued.

"So what did your mum say bout Ray's party" Tianna asked excitedly.

"She said I could go after I begged 5 times but I have to be back by 10 or before. If I'm late as in 10 mins late then I'm grounded for two weeks."

"Oh that's harsh. I have to be back by 10:30 cos he lives 10 mins away." Tianna said gleefully.

"So have you found a date?!" Y/n teased.

"Nah but it's cool cos Ray said that I can chill with him since him and Berdine ain't an item." Tianna said.

"So Rays your date then" y/n said grinning.

"Well no we are just chilling" Tianna mumbled.

"And that's gonna turn into grinding" y/n laughed as she whined her hips.

"Whatever happens, happens" Tianna grinned.

Y/n gasped "you want it to happen you dirty animal".

"Ain't nothing happening in the bedroom though cos im Christian"

"so if he tries you just gonna walk out like im blessed by God I don't need this" y/n giggled.

"you better!" Tianna's older brother said walking away from the door.

"How long has he been standing there" Tianna said slightly scared.

"I have no idea" y/n shrugged as she ate the pizza in front of her. 

They talked for a while in the living room before y/n left to go home.

Deborah's house

Debs pov

I was in my bedroom listening to some tunes and on my computer just browsing when I heard a knock at the door. I wasn't the only one in the house as I had my older sister in and my dad, since he wasn't working today. However no one decided to answer the door and the annoying sound of someone one banging on the door filled my ears.

"I know your in here, I can see your car Mr Lazanza" I heard my old friend say from the door.

I ran down the stairs to open the door as I screamed "I'll get it then" I saw my sister turn on her heels back to the kitchen with her phone attached to her hand.

"why you gotta get our second name out there" I said as Kamal walked in.

"I don't know you tell me why I had to wait at the door for 5 minutes while you are in here doing nothing?" Kamal asked cockily as he walked in and took his sweater off. His shirt stuck onto his sweater and I saw a glimpse of his abs. Okay maybe a big glimpse of his abs and can I say they were beautiful.

I blinked a few times so that I would stop staring. He held his sweater in my face. I pointed to our coats hanging next to the door.

"So what do you want to do?" Kamal said as he jumped onto the couch.

"I'm not the one that popped up outta no where" I said as I sat down besides him.

"Well excuse me but I came from home, not no where!" Kamal exclaimed nipping my left shoulder with his soft hands.

"Ow" I said "and shh my dad will think somethings going on down here"

"What if there is something going on" Kamal said getting closer. 

I played along luring him in. He didn't  notice me grab my water bottle from the table.

"Shit Debs, why'd you drench me in water for" shivered Kamal  after Deborah threw the water at him.

"I don't know, just like I don't know why you showed Debs said walking up to her bedroom forgetting that Kamal was wearing a drenched t-shirt.

Kamal followed shortly, shirtless and smoking hot. 

"so you gonna offer a shirt or am I gonna have to stay like this." Kamal asked as he lay beside Debs on her bed. Debs turned to face Kamal who was staring into her eyes. She looked down to see his bare chest.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked nervously.

"Nahh" he replied casually. 

They shared an awkward silence before  Kamilo began to lean in to kiss Debs lips. Their lips touched slightly...

No ones pov

"Y/n's on the phone Dee!" My sister screeched as she barged into my room. She looked at Kamal for a few seconds then glanced at me smirking and walked out.

"Yeah she's busy...She'll talk to you later.. bye darling!"

Crystal (not the crystal from before) walked back into the bedroom.

"I won tell dad" Crystal said looking at Deborah, she turned her head to face Kamal "but you need to be a meter away from my LITTLE sister at all times unless you hugging, and when you hug hands above her booty,YOU HEAR ME BOY" Crystal finished

Crystal dragged Kamal to Deborah's desk chair before he could reply. She left quickly and came back with a her dads shirt.

"Thanks" Kamal said quietly as he put the shirt over his head.