Im walking away

No ones pov

As y/n ran away Tianna decided to break her promise, to do good, for this occasion and walked up to Afro puff who was also now heading to the slide.
"yo Jacob" Tianna said storming over to him angrily.
"Tianna don-" Cher's said trying to reach her before she did anything. But she was way too in front of him.

As he turned his head to face Tianna he felt his cheek sting as though there were a load of bees on his left cheek. He turned his head to face a raging Tianna he stepped back in surprise.

"That's what you get for hurting my best friend"  Tianna yelled in his face. Now a few people were staring at them.

She then stomped on his foot and walked to the changing rooms to see Kamilo and y/n sitting down. Jacob was getting angry and was about to go after her, 'who was she to put her hands on a man' he thought. Luckily Chres got to him and told him to calm down.

"You don't have to say anything. Can we leave though?" Y/N asked once she had changed and met her friends outside the changing rooms.

Everybody nodded their heads before walking away to get changed.

Crystals pov

I have no idea on what has just happened but Jacob has some explaining to do.

No ones pov

y/n, Tianna , Kamilo and Chres left to go to KFC. After ordering their food they sat down and talked; mostly about the future.

"Sooo I'm going to be a therapist and Tianna's going to have a TV show about lurv." Y/n said wiggling her eyebrows "What about you two?"

"I'm gonna be a rapper" Chres said relaxing into his chair. He started making funny movements with his hands" and Imma be a big star"

"We talked about this you have to choose something else otherwise all these thots gonna be crawling the floors for you." Tianna sighed jokingly.

Everyone but Chres laughed as they ate their chicken and chips.

Meanwhile...

"What did you do?" Crystal asked Jacob hands on her hips.

"What do you mean?" Jacob responded acting clueless.

"Don't play dumb with me Jacob Perez imma get tyrone on you if you don't talk." Crystal said smirking.

Jacob laughed with Crystal while crystals face turned serious again.

"Seriously Jacob what's going on?" She asked with a sigh.

"Nothing babe I promise" he said giving her a small peck on her forehead.

"If you're not gonna tell me then... I gots to break up with you.
Bye Jacob." She said walking away. Jacob couldn't see it, but there was a small satisfied smile on Crystals face.

She walked away triumphant now not having to pretend to love him still and a reason to break up with him. However Jacob was furious.

//so crystals outta the picture what do you think will happen to Jacob?//