Part 36

At around 9:30 p.m Yn asked Kamilo if he could take her home.

"Why? Are you not having fun?" Kamilo asked worriedly.

"No it's cause I have a curfew" Yn laughed. "I love how you get upset when you think im not having fun." yn said as she went to get his coat near the door as Kamilo followed behind.. "It's cute" she turned around to face him.

"I'm going to go to the toilet" he smiled "wait here"

"Where else would I go" she said to herself. While waiting she smiled at the familiar faces from school. In the crowd she saw an Afro and she frowned knowing he was heading her way.

"Hey how are you?" Jacob asked happily.

Yn smiled politely "Fine"

"You're here with Kamilo aren't you?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah, funny how you showed up when he left." Yn laughed nervously looking down the hallway hoping to see Kamilo walk down the stairs.

"I didn't know how to come up to you. You know?" he scratched the back of his neck and looked down for a while before looking up into Yns eyes. Yn stared back as thoughts ran through her head.

"Why do you scratch your neck when you're nervous."Yn asked. "Kamilo does that" She whispered to herself.

"Who said im nervous?" Jacob said looking back at her funny.

"You know you're asking a lot of questions." Yn looked over his head looking for Kamilo who still was taking a while.

"But not the question i wanted to ask you in the first place." Jacob said tilting his head and looking into Yns eyes.

"Whats the question!?" Yn yelled.

"Can we be proper friends?" he asked while scratching his neck. "Like we actually talk and hang."

"Stop scratching your neck!" Yn whisper-yelled. She took a deep breath and began to open the front door. Jacob grabbed her hand. She turned her head to force her hand out of his. But he pulled her in and kissed her sweetly, yet roughly at the same time.

A couple minutes later Kamilo walked out. Yn stood up from the step and walked to the car, opened the door and sat in the car without saying a word.

"Are you..

"Where the hell were you it does not take 10 minutes to go to the toilet." Yn yelled with sadness in her voice. Her eyes watered.

"You took 10 minutes to go to the toilet and didn't even say sorry when you came back down. I could've been raped in those ten minutes or someone could've tried to force themselves onto me. No one did but still" Yn cried.

Kamilo pulled her into a hug. She hit his chest softly while sobbing but eventually collapsed into his arms.

"I'm sorry." Kamilo whispered.

"I'm sorry" he said again to himself as Yn walked into her house at 9:58 p.m. He fiddled with his phone before scratching the back of his neck and pulling out of Yns drive way.

//Please comment, i'd love to hear you guys feedback.//