Part 38

Yns pov

Last period was pe we had just finished and me and Tianna were walking to the changing rooms.

"...oh yeah she looked like a gorilla" Tianna said.
"Tianna that is mean"I said laughing. "You could've been kinder about it"
"Yeah but.." Tianna was glaring at the person creating a shadow next to me just so happened to be a shadow with an Afro.

"Watchu want Afro puff" I said angrily.
"Can I speak to you in private" he asked.

We went into an empty gym and we sat on the benches.

"I'm sorry for forcing myself onto you" Jacob said sulkily.

"Well it happened and there is no friendship possible after this I'm sorry" I said sadly feeling timid and shy back to my normal state.

"Ain't nobody tell you to slap me though"
"I'm s..sorry I don't know what was going on. "
"You know you've changed. You used to be shy and happy and glow all the time. Then you started hitting me with a bat and and acting like Tianna. Maybe worse. Acting hard isn't cool especially when you hardly made any friends without me."
"I don't have to hear this" I whispered as tears threatened to fall. I began to get up and leave. He pulled me back down.

"You know I want you why you acting like y.. Why you playing hard to get? You wanted me I wanted you."

"But you had a main chick. I was not finnna wait in line to be your main chick or be ya little side hoe when I could have someone who wants me and only me."

"You sure Kamilo wants you cause he wasn't saying that when crystal was giving him head." Jacob shouted angrily.

"Your ex Crystal!"
"No Deborah's sister Crystal!"
"My cousin!"
"Hold up your cousin sucked your boyfriends dick. Yo that's messed up"  Jacob said while this new info sank in. He scratched the back of his head.

"STOP SCRATCHING THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD" I cried as I stormed of to the changing rooms.

I was the only one getting changed because school was over, I didn't know where Tianna was but I ain't riding with Kamilo so she my ride. When I finished getting changed I walked down the hallway to the main door and saw Tianna waiting. I explained everything.

"...I can't believe he did that. And my cousin too" I cried into Tianna's arms.

"So he told you and, how was he supposed to know Crystal is your cousin."
"Wait. You already knew!"
"Yeah I wanted him to tell you himself he said that he would on the next date just like you was gonna tell him about the Kiss."
"Nigga ain't tell me shit it was stupid ass puff boy. His clapped behind thought I was playing hard to get but I don't want him."
"Ohh" Tianna replied.
"You should of told me" I sighed sniffing.

We walked outside to see Ray Chres and Kamilo.

"Hey mami" Kamilo smiled.
"Don't 'hey mami' me while you got another bitch sucking your dick."
"Eyy" Ray said "T you wanna go she bouta explode" he whispered.
"That's not yn she's way more rational. And she don't swear she don't even say Gods name in vain." Tianna whispered back.
"Not even Omg"
"Not even omg"

"Kamilo why was she doing that in the first place" I said.
"She came onto me and I ain't had none in a while b-"
"You knew we weren't gonna get nasty under the sheets so why you come into this relationship"
"Look YN I'm sorry I felt so guilty I cried after dropping you off"
"Nigga cried you know that's hard to admit" Chres added.
"Shut up Chres " I said "I don't want to be with you anymore."

I was on the verge if tears at this moment.

"Whoa you guys are perfect for each other you need to work it out" Tianna said I saw pity in her eyes as she turned to look at me.

"Take me home" I said.
"No sort it out now" she said.
I looked at Kamilo and saw him sulk and scratch his neck. My eyes twitched.
"I said take me home" I repeated.
"No" Tianna said again.
"I swear to God Tianna I will drive the car myself"
"Do it I dare you."

Keep in mind I don't drive I have my learners permit but have you ever heard or seen me drive? No. Didn't think so.

I grabbed Tianna's key from her hand and ran to her car. She shouted as all of them tried to stop me. Jacob just happened to see what was happening and chased me too.
I got in the car and turned the ignition on. I locked the door.

"Yo YN stop I made Crystal give him head" Jacob said.
"HOW?" I asked getting emotional.
"She still liked him from their past relationship so I told him he was single ready to mingle and happened to be going to ray's party."

I stared at Kamilo who had his head down.

"Then why didn't he turn her down" I said as I shouted "MOVE!"
I began driving slowly at first but my foot pressed hard on the pedal and I lost control. I pressed the brakes quickly after I nearly hit Kamilo Ray and Chres but i felt the car go over a bump. I saw them all rush to behind the car. Tianna began to cry. The last time Tianna cried was when her dad died.