Back to school

AN

Kamal and Jacob are joining Rosewood high school where Kamilo, Y/n, Tianna, Chres and Ray go. Berdine and Deborah go to a different school as they don't live as close. Remember Jacobs new because he just moved in the Summer.

Y/n's pov

My alarm rang in my ear. I searched my bed for my phone so i could stop that horrible sound. I brushed my teeth and took a shower then knocked on my sisters door so she would wake up to use the bathroom.

After i put my lotion on I pulled on my black jeans and sweater that said 'Out of your LEAGUE'. After i put my pencil case in my backpack and other items I put my white Nike force 1's and walked downstairs, I said morning to my mom who was walking upstairs to get Ryan ready. As I ate my breakfast Kamilo texted me telling me he was outside. I texted him back saying that I was still eating my breakfast. A couple moments later Grace walked in with Kamilo behind him.

"Guess who was at the door" Grace said getting the coco pops out of the cupboard.

"I was nearly finished" I said as I grabbed my stuff and walked out with Kamilo.

"Well you could have said that" Kamilo said as he opened the door to his Jeep for me.

"Are you going to pick anyone else up"I asked as Kamilo started the engine and drove out of the driveway.

"Nope Ray's going to get Tianna" Kamilo said concentrated on the road.

I smiled then concentrated on the road. "You have a funny face when you concentrate"

"I do?" Kamilo questioned when they got to the red light .

"Yeah" I looked at him then noticed a familiar red Audi next to us. I sighed and sank down in my seat.

"Whats wrong" Kamilo said.

"I forgot about Jacob coming to our school"

"Hey" Kamilo said as he had his left hand gripping my thigh. "you could always forgive him then you wouldn't be so angry when you're around him."

No ones pov

Y/n sat still in her seat not moving. Kamilo laughed and removed his hand from her thigh. "I forgot im probably your first boyfriend". He pulled up at Rosewood High school.

"I didn't tell you but you look good today" Kamilo said grinning.

"Ohh we're matching " Y/n said as she noticed Kamilo's outfit that was all black.

"But we gotta do something about those white shoes" Kamilo said shaking his head and sucking in some air.

"Shut up" Y/n said as she hit his arm playfully and giggled. All of a sudden everything went black and Y/n screamed.

"Damn girl take a chill pill it's only me" Ray said as Tianna an Kamilo laughed.

"I was scared because i saw the most crustiest hand in the world thank you very much." Y/n said as she strutted inside. Ray gasped.

"Yeah that's my girl" Kamilo said as he walked inside laughing.

Ray and Tianna followed.