Forgiven

No ones pov

Tianna and Y/N arrived slightly early unfortunately for them so did Kamilo.

"Wait before you say something I wanna say I'm sorry" Kamilo said scratching the back of his necks. He searched their eyes looking for a glimpse of hope of a future friendship of any kind.

Tianna and y/n looked at each other before Tianna slapped Kamilo and stepped on his shoes that, happened to be white, before hugging him. After they nearly suffocated each other Kamilo began to speak. "I realized that I never said sorry and I was a douche bag"
"you just realised? Note the sarcasm" Tianna said still looking angry before smirking and folding her arms.
You smiled at Kamilo and gave him yet another hug.

Y/N pov

So I know what your thinking how could you forgive him that quick he ditched you for a hoe. Me and Tianna promised each other a couple months back that if Kamilo actually said the words sorry he would instantly become forgiven after being slapped and stepping on his shoe(Tianna's idea).

After we talked I saw Jacob walk into Ponds Forge (the swimming place) with Ray, Chresanto and this girl.

No ones pov

Tianna ran up to Chresanto and gave him a tight hug.

"heey Chres" Tianna said grinning.
"heey Tianna" Chres grinned back.
"hey y/n and Kamilo" Ray smiled. We said hello and Y/n gave Ray a hug and slightly smiled at Jacob who was still holding the girls hand.

" hey my names Crystal cos someone's rude ass doesn't want to introduce me." She coughed as she said "Jacob" underneath her breath.

Jacob laughed "sorry this is my girlfriend from America. We're doing long distance but it's Gucci"
As everyone introduced themselves y/n stayed quite.

Kamilos pov

Yo yo I got my own pov whoop the girls finally forgave me even tho it really hurt. You know Tianna's wearing heels! Anywho y/n seems upset and it's probably because of Jacob. I mean it's so obvious he led her on and that ain't fair on her.

//Kamilo in the media//