39

//You may or may not have realised that I deleted two chapters. They were trash in my opinion and thought y'all deserved a better ending😊//

My hands gripped onto the steering wheel tightly and I turned to face the rear mirror. I inhaled deeply and started scrambling out the car quickly.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" I sobbed "I didn't mean to hit anyone". More tears fell down my face and I collapsed besides Jacob.

"Someone call an ambulance!" I yelled.

His stomach caved inwards and he was laying on his side. He cried and lay his head on my lap.

"My leg" he groaned. I gasped as I saw a massive cut on his lower leg. I took of my jacket and handed it to Ray who wrapped it around tightly.

He hissed in pain as I stroked his hair.

"I'm so sorry"

"You didn't mean to" He replied. His eyes started to flicker as he grew tired.

"Don't sleep" I said slapping his face lightly.

•••

At the hospital.

I stood outside Jacob's room after being cussed by his mother in Spanish.

Tianna kept me company but all the others were inside.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked. I put my legs up on a chair and laid my head in Tianna's lap.

"Yeah. I'm just tired" I sighed.my eyes were red and I now had a blocked nose. "I'm tired of school, boys, just everything."

"Not me I hope" she smiled down at me. Her eyes glistened but she looked tired too. Maybe from crying. Her hair was tied back and she had removed her makeup.

"When do you think I can come in?"

"Never" Tianna laughed. "His momma really don't like you at the moment.

"I figured"

I still wasn't allowed into his room by the time my parents had picked me up. I was shouted at up until I reached my bedroom.

I closed my door and collapsed into my bed before sobbing heavily into my pillow.

•••

"Honey, can I come in?" My father knocked.

"Yeh" I mumbled. My blinds were shut and I was surrounded by darkness, until he switched the light on.

"Jacobs mum called."

I sat up and faced him. His face softened as he saw the tear stains on my face.

"She-She's willing to drop the charges if you help Jacob out." He said.

"Say what now?" I raised my eyebrows.

"And you are going to do it" he warned.

"Of course" I said laying back down into my cushion.

"Plus, what else would you do since you're not in school for 10 days" he sighed.

"10 days!" I shrieked.

"Hey don't raise your voice! You should've known better" his eyes sharpened slightly and for a moment they softened again before he left.

"At least my phone wasn't taken off me" I mumbled going under my duvet.

"Oh and I'm taking your phone" he said coming back in and taking my phone off my desk.

///so they'll be longer than this when I do update because I normally don't like short chapters. But, what do you guys think will happen? Do you want the story to keep on going? And who's your fav character?

Keep voting and comment plz

Byee 🍃