#pinata

No one's pov

Tianna woke up tired and sad she hadn't told y/n about her doubts about Chres cos she didn't want to ruin her birthday.

"get up it's my birthday i made grilled cheese and we are going to put icing on it and marshmallows"

Tianna decided against questioning her BFF and smiled while skipping downstairs to have their sugary breakfast.

"i can't wait to meet Rays girlfriend, what do you think she will be like?" y/n asked still buzzing.

"Chres told me she was comes from London so she might be into grime" Tianna replied.

"The only grime I know is Lady Leshurr and Look Like You"

There was a silence where Tianna quietly picked at her grilled cheese and marshmallows that were melting.

"What did  Chres do?" y/n asked in a quiet whisper.

"Nothing why do you think anything is wrong"

"Gurl you is my best friend when you is sad i am sad, when you're in a relationship i am to" y/n rubbed her temples with two fingers as if she was in a deep thought " And our relationship ain't going so well,so whats up"

"Our relationship isn't going so well"

"did i not just say that"

"Well basically you know how we used to talk like all the time and i just feel like he's not interested anymore"

" You started going out like two weeks ago and you guys were to close looked like you just got married maybe he just wants to take it slow"

"mhmm look who's giving relationship advise, thanks boo now lets set up your party"

"who said i was going to help im the birthday girl" y/n said running up the stairs as Tianna chased her.

After everything was set with the help of Kamilo (who came an hour later) knowing there would be a sugary breakfast, remembering his best friends habits.

"whoa this chocolate fountain looks the bomb" y/n gasped

"you know how i do what  i do" Kamilo smirked.

"Ush man Ush no need to get cocky" Tianna said "Me and the birthday girl gotta get dressed"

"we'll be down in a minute" y/n said.

" No we wont!" Tianna said as she strutted upstairs swaying her hips to the music playing quietly in the background from the new speakers y/n's mom got for her birthday.

In y/n's bedroom

"What exactly have you planned for me to wear" y/n asked scratching her head.

"Don't doubt me gosh, since we are going in the pool" Tianna started.

"I didn't ask my mom Tianna you should have told me"

"Well its to late now. But anyway you are going to look cute cos if i dressed you up in something sexy you would wear a winter coat like when we went to your cousin, Deborah's birthday in July" Tianna said still browsing through y/ns wardrobe laughing. She picked out a cute outfit that screamed y/n.

"Oh and Deborah's coming!" y/n yelled before hopping in the shower.

//y/ns outfit in the media//

Lets get this party started/ get together

First to arrive was Chresanto. He didn't do much tho cos his little ass decided it would be better to talk to Kamilo then his girl. But hey im only the Narrator so my pov isn't included. I'm known as no one's pov but back to the story.