Part 31

Y/n pov

My heart started beating really fast as i finished the letter. I heard Ray laughing quietly over my shoulder. He probably read it behind my back. What if I really was jealous? Do I still have feelings for Jacob?

No ones pov

Ray shook y/n slightly as he asked if she was okay. They walked out of class to meet the squad with an angry Tianna.
"Why are you late?" Tianna asked impatiently.
"Your last in lesson but first out so don't complain if your teacher doesn't" Ray said as he started walking to the dining room for break.
Tianna dragged y/n away from the guys before she could talk to Kamilo . "Hey what are you doing?!"
"Chill i just need your help" Tianna said however confused on why her friend was acting this way.

"Tianna i need to talk to Kamilo"

"But what about operation fix a heart" Tianna sulked.

"Huh?"

"To get over a certain someone you know "

"Ohh" y/n giggled. "Whats the plan then"

"So you know your friend and bf''s cousin"

"Oh, Kamal?" Y/n sighed.

"What about him?" Tianna sighed crossing her arms."Do you like him?"

"What?!"

"You already have Kamilo and then there's Jacob chasing your ass!"Tianna interrupted.

"No i meant I think Deborah likes him"

"Oh Okay" Tianna said with a flat face.

"I need to go and talk to Kamilo" Y/n said looking down. When she looked up Tianna was walking to the cafeteria. 'This girl gets on my nerves' y/n thought as she walked the other way to find Kamilo.

As she walked up to the guys, Kamilo Ray Chres Kamal, she noticed the guys start staring at her. Kamilo turned around as his back was facing her. He slowly walked up to her and scratched the back of his head.

"You're not mad" Y/n sighed in relief.

"Yeah, Ray told me what happened" Kamilo said in a smooth calm tone.

"I was going to tell you but Tee dragged me away when I left class." Y/n said quickly.

"Chill, I'm not pissed off" Kamilo said once again in his calm tone.

"And I promise i'm not.. don't still have feelings for him cos I have you. I was just pissed because I was considering forgiving him like you said and he had already started flirting with a girl on the first day. That's whore like behavior. And i'm not forgiving a whore" y/n said matter of fact-ly."Then he passed me a note saying that I still like him otherwise I wouldn't have been angry, but I wasn't. He just made me feel....."

"I know everything Ray told me I trust you." Kamilo said giggling. Then his face showed no emotion and he asked "He made you feel what?"

"I questioned my feelings..." y/n said just going back to when she finished reading the letter.

"Y/n you either like him or you don't." Kamilo said getting frustrated.

"Not like that!" Y/n shouted. People turned their heads. Mr Sharp tapped Y/n on the shoulder and pulled her to the side. Kamilo laughed as the knot in his throat disappeared. He walked backed to his other friends.

"What she say?" Chres asked eager.

"She told me what happened and how she really felt."  Kamilo replied.

"And.."Ray said.

"She said she questioned her feelings" Kamilo said laughing.

"Nigga why is you laughing she gonna leave you" Kamal said whisper-shouting as he punched his cousins shoulder a little to hard.

"She said not like that," Kamilo said rubbing his shoulder.

"Oh" they all exclaimed.

"Didn't you hear her" Kamilo said as he turned to walk to form.