Football match

No ones pov

At the end of the night y/n walked Kamilo to his black jeep outside of her house.
"I'm glad we are friends again. I missed having you around." Y/n said
"I missed you to" Kamilo replied smiling from ear to ear.

"Now I don't have a ratchet response from Tianna all the time" she giggled quietly before looking at her slippers.
"Will I see you tommorow?" He asked putting his hands on his pockets.

"I gotta take Ryan to his football match but you can come if you want. Grace is probably going to come though"

"It's cool" he smiled.
They both leaned in for a hug as they pulled away they shared a silent stare. Kamilo leaned in slightly before y/ns mother shouted from the door.
"WHO LEFT THE DOOR OPEN! Oh hey Kamilo haven't seen you in a while." She turned her head to face y/n.
"Getcha black ass in the house you ain't even wearing a coat, have you seen the weather and you are wearing leggings..."
As y/ns mom rambled on she walked into the house and closed the door. At the big window she waved to Kamilo who was currently sitting in his car laughing his socks off.

Little did they know that Afro puff saw the whole thing through his bedroom window.

//little filler//