Part 32

After form

After form Tianna had p.e with Ray and y/n had textiles. Kamal and Chres had cooking while Kamilo and Jacob had business studies together.

With Tianna

I walked into p.e with Ray laughing.
"I can't believe he wrote that stupid note" Ray said giggling "man I was behind her when she read it so I was first to know Innit" he said as he sat down. I nodded my head as I sat next to him. I stared at him as he started laughing again his big nostrils started flaring. I laughed to myself.

"What?!" Ray said confused, his eyebrows went up.

"Nothing." I said as I put my head down so I wouldn't stare.

"You haven't said anything are you okay. You would've called my doo doo head or sumet" he said a scratching his head.

I looked at his two braids and started thinking about how it would look out.

"Yeah I'm fine two braids" I said as I looked to the front of the class room.

I don't know why but I'm not feeling my ratchet self today, or is it just with Ray?

Rays pov

Tianna looks real nice today I mean she always does but she's smiling more. And her smile is real pretty. Think of how beautiful Beyoncé is and double that. We'll maybe not that much cos you know bey is bæ but you get it.

I looked at her while Miss Johnson started talking. 

I started thinking about Berdine  and how I was gonna break it down to her.

I think I like Tianna.

Y/n

As I sat and listened to Mrs Pearson I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and Leah pointed to the window.

There stood Kamal and Chres. Chres started pretending to go down some steps. Kamal started whipping and hitting the faux. I laughed and looked back to Mrs Pearson.
When I started working on my project I got tapped on the shoulder by joy this time and she pointed to the window, where they started signalling for me to come out, then walked away. I shook my head no. Then they started begging with their hands. Chres made a puppy face. I walked over to miss and told her that I wasn't feeling well because it was that time of the month I got my stuff and walked out. I decided I wouldn't go back as their were 15 mins left anyway.

"What are you guys doing and why'd you have your stuff?" I asked looking at their bags on their backs.

"Ain't you happy to see us?" Kamal said hugging me.

"Yeah but." I replied not finishing my sentence.

"Our teacher didn't  show up"
Chres said as we began walking to the benches outside.

"Do you know what class Kamilo is in?" I asked

"We will tell you if you tell us what you mean by he made me question my feelings" Chres said grinning.

I explained to them how I didn't know why I had reacted the way I acted when Jacob flirted with whats-her-face. Then  I realised he a hoe. Well that's what I thought at the time so I just got pissed of that I liked a man-whore or player. Then when he told me it was an act I was thinking if I should forgive this douche bag.

"And?" Chres asked.

"Ah he'll naw I ain't forgiving his ass on about I'm jealous." I said laughing with Kamal.

"Okay. Kamilo's in business studies." Chres said as we started walking to our next lessons.

"Oh no!"  I said.

"What did I say about shouting. That is anti-social behavior. This is the second time in one day y/n I expect better of you especially in my school!" Mr sharp said as he started writing out my detention then handed it to me.

"Yo sir man she ain't mean to shout it's a natural black girl habit" Kamal said holding in his laugh smiling kindly.

"I suppose you're new to this school. So you don't know that we don't accept excuses." Mr Sharp said writing Kamals detention slip. 

"What's your name young man"  Mr Sharp asked.

"Mate I ain't done nothing but speak" Kamal replied angrily.

"Kamal don't" I said trying to calm him down.

"Nah man I ain't giving you my name search it and while you searching find out if I care about you're rules. Cos I don't think I do" Kamal snarled.

"Kamal" Chres sighed.

"That will be an hour detention now. Kamal?" Mr Sharp said walking away to find out his second name.

"What was it suppose to be before" Kamal asked scratching his neck.

"30 minutes" i said.

" Man on the first day" Chres said.

"Imma get beats to and it's the first day." Kamal said.

"We tried to warn you" I said.

"And told him my name instead" Kamal said as we all walked to 3rd period.

// and yes it's still the first day Monday//