No.never.i mean it.

Y/n pov
Jacob's friends are really cool to hang out with. I only really know one of them, Kamilo, he used to be our bff (Tianna and me) but he went out with this girl that made him stop hanging with us but I don't remember her name. Anyway I think Ray Ray likes Tianna but she's to dumb to notice.

👐No ones pov👐

"How the hell could you think that braids get glued in you fool" Tianna giggled.
"Hey don't hate appreciate" Ray laughed.
"You stole that from me you thief"
"Oh really now"
Ray grabs her hands with his left hand and tickles her stomach as she tried to wiggle away like a worm.Princeton and Y/N laugh and carry on swinging on the swings.

👉Meanwhile with Chresanto👈

Chresanto asked "hey why you so quite Kamilo?"
"No reason" Kamilo grunted.
Y/n walked toward Chresanto and Kamilo smiling  and asked in a nervous tone "umm do you wanna come to my house it's getting dark and I don't wanna get into trouble."
"sure" Chresanto said following you. Kamilo dragged his feet behind him.
Later at Y/n's house they're watching a movie in your bedroom. Y/n's mom is at Tianna's house talking to her mom and your brother and sister are their playing with Tianna's dog

🙈Tianna's pov 🙈
I don't know why but Ray keeps staring at me it's a bit annoying but a little cute, but I mean how the hell am supposed to watch the movie.

I whispered into his ear "hey would you stop staring at me please"
"I am not staring so back of" Ray said in a ratchet voice.
I laughed then asked him what he was doing then. 
"Staring at a beautiful girl" 
"Oh, okay, cool. I guess" Tianna turned away and smiled.

//hey I'm gonna write another chapter or more today this chapter was mostly bout Ray and Tianna but yeah. Comment your name and nickname, personality(are you a tomboy ect. If you wanna be in the story//