first class

No ones pov

Y/n kissed Kamilo on the cheek and walked into her first class.

"Geography with Mr Smith" Y/n read aloud as she walked in. She smiled sweetly at the kind old man and sat on the second row. Ray Ray walked in soon after smiling.

"I've decided to forgive you" Ray said as he sat down next to y/n.

"Who said I said sorry" Y/n smirked as she took her pencil case out.

"You have got to stop hanging out with Tianna" Ray said chuckling as he took his pencil and pens out his bag.

"if I told you to stop hanging out with Tianna would you" y/n asked.Silence."Exactly!"

Before Mr Smith could begin someone decided to strut in like a G.

"Hey Mr Smith" Jacob said as he high fived him and walked to the back of the class room.

"uuh" Y/N said as she sulked in her seat.

"Just forgive him" Ray said smiling as his nostrils flared.

"Kamilo said that" Y/n said giggling at Ray's goofiness

As the class went silent and Mr Smith started introducing himself and his expectations Y/N felt Jacobs piercing brown eyes on the back of her neck. She ignored him trying to focus on her school work. Most of the lesson was Mr Smith explaining what was to happen this year (Y13/ 12th grade) and the projects taking place from next week. When he finished explaining we wrote names on our new books. There was 10 mins left so he allowed us to chat quietly while browsing through a geography textbook.

As y/n and Ray looked through the textbook deciding this was where they would live and get married etc. they overheard Jacob and a girl called Lily flirting in the back.

Y/n's pov

"How do you expect me to forgive him when he's always flirting." I whisper-yelled at Ray Ray."Prolly flirts with anything that moves" I mumbled as I sunk into my chair.

Ray chuckled slightly before saying "He's just trying to make you jealous" Ray was still looking over my shoulder as he spoke to me.

"You're just saying that" I said still slightly angry.

"No seriously he keeps on looking at you, you can barely see it but I know my homeboy"

Y/n turned slightly towards ray so she was facing Ray and looked through the corners of her eyes to see Jacob staring at her as Lily had started talking to her friends. She fully turned to look at him confusion written all over her face.

The bell rang and the students packed  their bags and left quickly Ray and Y/n took their time as they thought about what just happened in silence. Jacob dropped a piece of paper as he walked out. He popped his head back in and winked when Ray wasn't looking. Y/n breathed deeply thinking 'why do guys like me all of a sudden'. She picked up the smooth piece of paper and read...

'Dear Y/N,

I couldn't help but stare at your beautiful braids today but they weren't as beautiful as your face. However that is not the reason im leaving this letter. I know you overhear me and Lily talking you probably assumed I was flirting, which I was not, I told Lily to flick her hair then touch my locks in return for 5 pounds. She may like me but I wouldn't know as I only just met her. I caught your beautiful dark brown eyes staring me down. And by that I know you still have feelings for me.

From your true love

Jacob

I will get you some day that's a promise.