Part 37

Back to school

Yns pov

I felt sick when he kissed me. I felt like my insides died. Yet I can't help but think how good it felt. Don't get me wrong I don't want it to happen again. Plus Kamilo kisses me like im his queen and he treats me that way too. I already planned what I should do if Jacob tries again. I'm going to spit in his mouth. Don't judge me Tianna would probably do the same, and Deborah. I don't think Berdine would she's to kind. Anyway back to the situation. I've decided to tell Kamilo, when the times right and I know he won't leave me. He's so kind to me and adorable I don't want to lose him.

But then, he is only my first boyfriend.

I said bye to mum as I got into Tianna's car.

"Hey what did you want to tell me?" Tianna smiled.

"Well, I.. well I didn't.. but" I turned to look at my bestie sitting besides me who was still smiling. "Woah what happened to you?" I asked.

"since you asked, Ray asked me to be his girlfriend!!" Tianna squealed.

"Aww im so happy for you, does Chres know."

"Way to make me feel happy yn" Tianna groaned. "And yes he does, he came to the party when you left because he had to take care of his siblings till his mom got home from work"

"Aww he has siblings"

"Yeah they're so cute, He has two little sisters."

A/N NOT BASED ON THEIR REAL LIVES.

"So you met them?" I asked as Tianna began to pull out of the driveway.

"Yeah but you ain't even ask me how Ray asked me to be his girl." Tianna grinned.

I sighed then asked "How did..."

"Fine since you asked" Tianna giggled " On Sunday he came to my house to give me a leather jacket I supposedly left at the party, I was like "That ain't mine" and he was like "It could be if you wanna be my girl?" I nearly choked on my gum. He had to pat my back for ten seconds before I was like sure. I was smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. He put the jacket on me which happened to fit perfectly. Then he kissed my cheeks and left in his motorbike."

"Ha can't imagine Ray on a motorbike" I laughed.

"He said one day he'll take me on a ride" Tianna gloated.

"Yeah on you're way home from your wedding, probably won't even show up to the wedding party cause you busy getting your freaky on."

"Shut up man." Tianna said as she got out of the car.

We walked up to the boys who were standing outside of school.

"Hey Kamilo" I said. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He kissed my forehead before we pulled away.

"Are you okay?" Kamilo asked.

"I'm fine im sorry I acted the way I did at the party" I said. I then whispered into hi ear I was on my period which was not a lie.

"Oh" he laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

I laughed and ruffled his hair before dragging him into school with me.

"You know Tianna goes out with Ray now" I squealed

"Yeah Chres told me" Kamilo replied as we walked away to lesson.