Party planning

1 week later
__________

Tianna and y/n were sitting on Tianna's bed planning another outing with Chres, Ray, Kamilo and his new girl to get to know her before school and her birthday.

y/n hasn't spoken to Jacob since the incident Why should she? It was him that messed up. Kamilo tried cheering her up with some junk food but that didn't work so he bought her some Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream. Tianna shouted at him because that was break up food so  y/n sulked because he returned the ice cream and it was her favourite. Eventually she forgot about him... Kinda.

Y/N's pov

"We should just meet at my birthday so less money is spent"y/n suggested.

Tianna replied "so what are we actually gonna do cause we ain't having a sleepover"

"We could go bowling"

"Are you serious?"

"What's wrong with bowling?"

"I was hoping you would say a party"

"And who would we invite?" y/n said staring at Tianna in a 'obviously no one' way.

"Fine we can invite close friends and have a movie night"Tianna said sulking.
"That's a perfect idea. We could get a chocolate fountain and buy strawberries and marshmallows and Doritos and ice cream loads of ice cream"

" ooh we could watch a horror movie and I could snuggle with Chres" Tianna said smirking getting into the idea.

I called Kamilo so he could help plan the birthday we would rent horror movies that weren't on Netflix.

The next day

We bought a piñata just because I wanted since I'm going to be the birthday girl. We bought the chocolate fountain then decided the good stuff should be bought closer to the day that was in two weeks. As we were in the mall we decided to look around. When we were close to JD I hinted out what I wanted like these cute Adidas joggers and shoes etc.

No ones pov

When they got back to y/n's house they put their purchases in the kitchens cabinets and went into the living room on the second floor which was more cosier than the one downstairs and used for family mostly.
They all watched soul plane while eating ice cream that y/n persuaded Kamilo to get her and Tianna knowing Tianna wouldn't get her any. As it was a Monday Tianna had to get home before her mother left for work to take care of her dog and brother she never likes to talk about because he's too "annoying". This left Kamilo and y/n alone in the living room.

That was until Grace, y/n's sister, walked in hearing their laughter. When she saw Kamilo she scrunched up her eyebrows.

"Who's this" she asked folding her arms.

"It's Kamilo don't you remember him" y/n said scrunching her own eyebrow confused on why her sister was confused.

"Oh the guy that ditched you and Tianna for that .... Thot" Grace laughed.

"Why you guys still call her a thot though I mean she has a name" Kamilo sighed.

"Which will remain as thot"
Grace gave y/n a death stare before looking from her tub off ice cream and then to Kamilo's.

"Where's my ice cream?!"
"Omg take mine and get a spoon from the kitchen" y/n said sighing knowing that her sister would sulk of to her mother who was currently sleeping after a long day at work meaning more screaming from her mother. Ain't nobody got time for an angry mama. Nobody.

Kamilo shared his tub of ice cream when grace left.
"Where's your brother?" Kamilo asked.

"Probably playing on the ps4"

" ohh"

"What?"

"Nothing"

Kamilo looked back at Kevin hart trying to land the plane on the television. Kamilo hesitated before  pausing the movie.
"I've seen the movie do you want to listen to music"

"Sure I've got speakers in my bedroom"

"Cool"
They stood up and walked towards y/n's bedroom beside each other.
"Ooh have you heard of Bryson Tiller..."

//Grace in media//