Part 35

"Bye" Kamal waved as he walked away from Deb's house. Crystal was watching from her bedroom window for no funny business.

What she didn't know was that before he left Debs kissed his lips softly, and innocently blushed as he began opening the door Around the corner was a joyful Kamal who skipped home.

Deborah walked back upstairs to plan her outfit for Rays party.

y/n's house

YN browsed through her closet then sighed as she collapsed onto her bed. She was having a hard time finding an outfit. YN decided that she would take a long shower and by the time she had finished Tianna would've arrived.

So YN did just that but Tianna had not arrived yet. She carried on browsing through her closet until she heard a soft knock on the door. Deborah walked in with her sweats and a large bag.

"hey" Deborah said excitedly.

"Wow someone's glowing" YN exclaimed.

"I kissed Kamal!"

YN hugged her tightly as they jumped up and down. Deborah poured her heart out as she explained every little detail of that afternoon.

"aww" Tianna said as she sat down next to YN on the bed.

"When did you get here?" Deborah smiled.

"Never mind that someone needs to pick an outfit out" Tianna said as she ran to YNs closet.

Deborah started applying make up to YNs face.

"Not too much I don't want to looked caked" she giggled nervously.

Kamal came over to pick Deborah in his car he came into the house to chat a while with the girls. Just as they were about to leave Kamilo rolled over in his Jeep to pick YN. Kamilo walked out his car and gave YN a big hug. She had smile on her face. He took a step back and looked her up and down.

"You look beautiful babe" he grinned. Suddenly he frowned and looked into her eyes."You look to good, like really sexy. Maybe that skirt a bit too tight and short.What about you change? I'll wait, don't worry."

"Boy she is not changing for your ass, we took a long time picking this out." Tianna said pushing Kamilo away from Yn, who had a large smile plastered on her face. Deborah laughed as Kamal put his arm over her shoulder.

"Don't worry Kamilo, im all yours" YN said as she kissed his lips lightly wrapping her arms around his neck. Their foreheads touched as Kamilo whispered. "Will you at least put my coat on?"

YN put Kamilo's bomber jacket over her outfit.

"Happy?" she asked. He nodded shyly.

"So who you rolling with Tianna" Kamal said trying to hold his giggles inside. Tianna scrunched her eyebrows up and started marching towards him as she threw insults. Deborah giggled as she got into Kamal's car. Everybody got into a car and drove off to Rays party.

At Rays party

"Have you not got a black mama cos my mama would beat the shit outta me if i broke the damn plate. Who are you anyway. Get your ass outta here mann!" Ray yelled above the music as the guy walked out the door sulking.

"Hey guys!" Ray said when he saw the others walking in. He greeted each of them then showed them around the house.