Bish what

Tianna's pov

Man I'm freaking out. Y/n was over here crying like someone made a voodoo doll of her and Is stomping on her head. She said she fine now and she was just stressed out but I don't believe her.

No ones pov

When everyone exited the changing rooms y/n immediately ignored Jacob and went to the deep end to swim with Kamilo. They splashed around and she was was able to relax. She was actually having fun, stress free fun, but Jacob didn't like that.

Jacobs pov

I still like y/n obviously but I ain't gonna hurt Crystal for some girl I just met. However that doesn't mean she can start flirting with some guy she just forgave that ain't right. She's still my girl. Kinda. Urgh, I know it sounds stupid but it makes sense in my head.

No ones pov

Jacob then decided to make y/n jealous so he brought Crystal to the deep end with him and started laughing extremely Loud to catch y/n's  attention that was currently on Kamilo who was telling her about how he got kicked outta McDonalds. As y/n turned to see where the stupidly loud laughing sound came from she saw Jacob. Kissing. Smooching. Lip locking with Crystal. In Crystals defence she didn't see it coming. Crystal blushed as Jacob pulled away. What she didn't notice was y/n running away with Kamilo following her and Jacob smirking.

Tianna's pov

As me and Chresanto swam towards the exit so we could go on the slide I saw Ray Ray chatting some girl up. She Looked really shy and kept on giggling and looking down.
Chres turned me around to face him with a serious facial expression.

"I saw Y/N running away earlier. I think she's upset and so Kamilo went with her but I think she would rather be with her best friend"

I turned to stare at Jacob and saw him smirking before swimming away with Crystal who seemed to be clueless on the situation.

"Thanks for telling me" I said angrily.
I would have beat that puff ball up but I decided to follow y/n  to the changing rooms where Kamilo was waiting outside.

Kamilos pov

Yeah you know what happened stupid Jacob decided to kiss Christie or whatever her name is. That boy knows damn well y/n likes him. If i was him I'd dump that trunk and get with y/n/n (your nickname). She's wifey material.