project prank call

At the sleepover

Y/n, Tianna, Deborah and Berdine were currently in y/n's bedroom talking as her playlist played in the background.
Tianna commented out of nowhere "I'm bored can we call the guys back."
"Yeah" the girls said making puppy eyes at y/n.
"Sure but I'm not cleaning their mess up you hear me" y/n replied as they all grabbed their phones.
"Wait" Tianna squealed "we should prank them. We should each call one of them and be like 'the sleepover is so boring and I miss you.' And just to go overboard ' I'm feeling very lonely in my lace Victoria secret set, would you come over to cuddle pwease'" Tianna said lustfully as if she had practiced.

They each had a turn with a designated partner. Tianna and Chres, Berdine and Ray, y/n and Kamilo, then Deborah got Kamal, only Deborah and y/n knew him because he was Kamilo's cousin.

First up was the birthday girl

"Hey" y/n started.
"What's up" Kamilo replied.
"I had a really good time at the party tonight"
"Yeah I did to"
"So why don't we have some more good times" y/n said hesitantly as Berdine giggled.
"Huh" Kamilo asked cluelessly.
Deborah passed y/n a note quickly while giggling.
"Well honey I've been a naughty little girl an kicked my friends out so now I'm all alone in this big house with my nothing on but my lace black lingerie" y/n said questioningly.
"Y/n"
"You know what else is big my arse"y/n said boastfully. When she realised what she said she covered her mouth. Tianna and Deborah laughed hysterically.
All of a sudden they heard a goat like sound coming from the hallway then Berdine came in and sat on the bed like nothing happened.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine" y/n looked back at Deborah's note "but could you hurry up my bra hurts and I can't talk it off if your quick enough we could have a nice hot bath with bubbles as a treat. As I clean you and you clean me. Then in the end I lick you dry then you can lick the left over chocolate from the chocolate fountain off of me. I don't mind if you dip marshmallows in me boo thing"
Y/n started crying and laughing hysterically on the floor.
" I'll be over in 20 baby girl" that's all they heard when the phone cut off.
" did you hear that" Berdine said laughing "She said he could lick" she started laughing again with Deborah who was already spinning on the floor with laughter.

"You are do dirty" y/n said when she recovered from her laughing fit but we only have 18minutes left tell my 'honey' comes"

Next was Tianna

"Guys I'm a pro at these so I don't need any help" Tianna stated confidently.
"Well who did you do it with cos it wasn't with me" y/n said crossing her arms.
"I read wattpad stories. I think I know how to talk sexy. " she replied bluntly.

She picked up her phone and dialled 'the devil himself' forgetting to change it back to Chres after they decide not to be together.

----------

Basically Chres and Tianna had a talk that went a little like this.
" I don't want to hurt you Tianna because..."
"Because what you don't like me, cos us breaking up would hurt more than being someone you're gaining feelings for Chresanto. "
"You're gaining feelings for me"
" no I'm just saying that" Tianna replied with sarcasm, although it came out more as a cry,
as tears threatened to fall down her cheek.

"Tianna. I love you and if your with me I'm going to hurt you more than I realize. On that first night we went out I felt amazing with a girl and all my troubles flew out the window but. I know I'm going to hurt you because I'm a player and that's what players do. We hurt people. And you have no idea on how many people I have hurt Tee." Chres said as his voice began cracking. He hugged Tianna and whispered " and I don't want to hurt you, because my love for you is to strong."
Tianna started sobbing into Chres' white shirt. "We can go through it Chres we could do it together"
"Hey don't cry you're gonna make me cry" he said trying to make Tianna smile.
"If I love you I would let you go " with a kiss on the forehead Chres left Tianna at the door.

--------

Tianna knew it was risky calling Chres because all their business would get out. But if she called him he might take it as an invitation to being Tianna's friend. Well after he realizes it's a prank.

Tianna put the phone in speaker.

Tianna's pov

I out my phone on the vanity desk y/n had and waited anxiously for Chres to pick up.

"Yo Tee. Why you calling at this time" Chres yawned.

"Chres it's only 10:30"
"Yeah yeah. Are you okay?"
"No. These girls over here playing duck duck goose like some four year olds"

Chres chuckled tiredly and said " tell they black asses to grow up especially y/n I mean she playing duck duck goose at her sleep over. Ain't y'all supposed to be throwing panties around or something"

"I have no idea where you got your info about slumber parties but that is a whole load of bull" I said laughing at his idiotic remark.
The girls looked at me to make me continue. I sat down on the bed and started.

"I'd rather not hang with these kids. I wanna chill with a grown man. Someone sexy. Wait no smexy. " I started knowing Chres should be getting hyped up.
"Whoa Tianna hold up there I mean I'm available to"
"Who did you think I was talking bout silly" I said flirty.
" why don't you come over now and we can go skinny dipping in the pool "
"You sure y/n won't mind"
"What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Plus after that we can go into the guest room you know get Netflix on and so some chilling."
I said sexily.
Y/n Deborah and Berdine stared at me open mouthed.
"I'm coming over just hold on."
"Wait Chres I'm ready to make love to you like I have never before. "
" but that's cos you a virgin"
"That's beside the point we gonna make love so hard the backboards gonna be hitting the wall. We are gonna be making love so hard people in Australia gonna hear us. We are gonna Be making love so hard the police gonna arrest us for anti social behavior. "

"Hey there I ain't bout prison and stuff a pretty boy like me could get hurt. "
Chres said nervous.
"Just bring that ass here boy" I said before ending the call.

Riiinnnngggg

"They aren't supposed to be here that's to early"y/n said confused...