Chapter 1

Hey everyone!! Here's the first chapter of this book. So far, I'm planning to keep it light hearted, but some of my old readers may already know about my mood swings and surprise twists in stories. :D So yeah, you never know... haa haaa...

Without more blabbering, here, enjoy reading it.

_____________________________
____________________________________

Jacob woke up with a start. Groaning he rolled to his side while trying to adjust his sleepy eyes with the bright light pouring in from the window. He had forgotten to close the blinds last night, again.

He sighed and sat up on his large, king size bed, and tried to figure out what had made him startle awake so early. It was just dawn, he figured out having a look at the alarm clock. Seemed like his pack was up to no good, like all the mornings.

After a quick shower as he descended the stairs of his large pack house that led him down to the large hall. This large open space was used as a common room and a living room at the same time, and strangely it was empty.

Jacob mind linked his beta, Damien. "Damien, where're all the wolves?"

Damien's voice came through his mind link seconds later and it felt like he was hesitating to answer. "They're all outside the pack house, Jacob."

Now why would all this wolves be outside? And so early in the morning? Jacob didn't get a good feeling about this.

"What's going on Damien?" He asked his beta again.

"You would want to come and see this yourself."

Damien's reply made Jacob growl. A beta was supposed to answer to the alpha, submit to the alpha. But here it felt like the alpha was getting commanded in stead.

Since the moment Jacob had become the Alpha, he'd been trying like hell to touch everyone some manners, respect to the seniors and some discipline. So far, every now and then, he would find it all getting thrown back in his own face.

In a bad mood, Jacob walked out of the pack house only to be greeted with the circle all the wolves had formed. Everyone was hollering in excitement while two wolves fought in the middle of the circle, they were going for each other's throat now after failing to rip one another's tails apart. Both wrestling wolves were bloody, somehow, they had also managed to loose majority of their furs. And now the the two wolves' rolling body on the dirt looked like stray dogs behaving like pigs on fire.

A loud, dangerous growl tore through Jacob's lips.

A deafening silence fell around. Everyone's attention was now on their mad alpha standing rigid at the front door. They gulped and looked down at their feet not being able to stand her enraged glare set on them. Jacob's Alpha power hit every single one of them in waves.

The two fighting wolves in the middle of the circle stood trembling.

Jacob sneered at them. "Both of you better have a good enough reason to fight like this at such an hour in the morning. SHIFT."

Jacob's eyes were set unblinking on the two wolves who shifted themselves back to their human forms. They stood naked, embarrassed and trembling in fear.

The twins. Those brothers always fought like cat and dogs.

"Rory. Gory." Jacob took their name and by only his tone made it clear that they were about to get punished.

Then he turned to glare at all the other male wolves around, still standing there with excitement mixed with fear while watching the scene unfold.