Chapter 4

Thanks everyone who've been voting and commenting, and sharing this story! Love you guys! :) You're the sweetest and kindest, and loveliest friends and readers. Keep it on!

This chapter's dedicated to @MehakMahajan Thanks for your wonderful idea, it's been really helpful on deciding how she will be called Belle by them. We'll get to that in the next chapter.

Now enjoy this one...

______________________________

__________________________________________

A whole day had passed. They had just had their dinner, and they thought their alpha hadn't been noticing that they had their ears perked up, strolling around the infirmary, waiting with held breath for their only she-wolf to wake up.

No one knew how the word got out and who exactly heard it, but it was known by everyone that Jacob had called their only woman - princess. So they were calling her princess too.

Jacob sat on a log in the front yard, from where he could get a better look at the wing of the building where the infirmary was situated. Tapping his forefinger on his knee, he felt himself getting more and more anxious as each minute passed while he waited for her to wake up. He knew that the whole pack was stealthily wandering around for the same reason as well, and he smiled a little at that.

Only Adams, the packs sappy drunkard wolf seemed oblivious and detached. He was still singing the same song in the distance.

"When you love a woman

You tell her that she's really wanted..."

Jacob knew, Damien was standing leaning against the third tree next to him stealthily. He scoffed, why those wolves tried to sneak around while they knew he could sniff them always, was beyond his mind.

Jacob yelled out at Adams. "Aye!... Don't you know any other song?"

Adam stopped singing and turned to face Jacob. Taking a huge gulp of whiskey from the bottle in his hand, Adams yelled back with a positive nod. "Yes, I know other songs too, alpha."

"Then sing one of them. I think we've had enough of this one song you keep singing."

Adam nodded again with all seriousness. He swayed while bending down and picking up his guitar. For a moment Jacob thought he would fall but the guy held on.

Testing the strings, humming a little, clearing his throat, Adam began singing.

"Oh

You've got to give her some faith, hold her tight
A little tenderness, you gotta treat her right... "

"Damn!" Jacob swore under his breath. He heard some snickers around him, he looked around to find there was no one. Damn the wolves! He could smell multiple smells and growled.

"I'm an alpha, but I don't bite for no reason. So you guys can come out." Jacob gritted out.

Damien was the first one to join him on the log, a sly grin across his face.

"What? You seemed angry." Damien said defensively when Jacob narrowed his eyes at him.

"I'm just getting so anxious waiting for her to wake up. My wolf too." Jacob exclaimed sighing.