Chapter 7

Hello everyone! How are you all? Here I'm with another chapter of Only Girl In The World. I wanted to share with you all, that I personally enjoyed writing this chapter, a lot. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much too. :)

Right now, I'm building up the environment or the base of the story. So, forgive me if you're getting annoyed at me that I'm not giving any problematic stuff. Well, friends, trust me, they'll have plenty of those problems or troubles later and maybe soon, but I don't want to suddenly jump into them. So bear with me a little, enjoy how the pack develops their relationship and how Belle adjust with them.

Dedicating this chapter to Anglaise088 I really appreciate your support and love dear! Thanks for checking out my stories, for your votes and your lovely words. Love yaa... :)

___________________________________

After Damien left, Belle looked at the three guys standing there and staring at her.

"Uh... Nick, Seth, Victor?"

The trio looked at her expectantly.

"Do you want food?" Nick asked, his body half turned towards the door to what Belle suspected was to run and grab her some food.

Belle shook her head. "No. I would like to take a shower." She said with a hesitant smile.

"Okay." Nick nodded his head.

Now Belle was looking at the three guys expectantly but these muscular men had clueless looks as they stared back at her.

The silence stretched for more than a long minute and Belle finally said, "Could you guys wait outside, please?"

As if finally getting their wits back--Nick, Seth and Victor all nodded getting flustered and began moving out of the room briskly. "Yeah, ah... okay then."

"We'll be just outside the door."

"Call us if you need anything..."

"Or get into any kind of trouble or something."

As they all made an exit finally, Belle shook her head at how silly these guys were. Now, what kind of trouble would she get into while taking a shower?

The guys stood dutifully out her door and kept their wolf ears perked up. Just in case...

All of them felt so protective of her already, and it was just topping on it that they were appointed as her guards.

When Belle came out of the room, fresh out of the shower, and wearing another one of their last Luna's dress... Nick walked up to her. They began walking with her downstairs for breakfast.

"You guys have been standing here, the whole time?" Belle asked, a little amused.

"We don't want you to feel uncomfortable or lonely. And al..." An elbow shoved into his side by Seth, and Nick coughed to cover up the word alpha and continued. "... Jacob ordered us to guard you."

An amused look crossed on her face. "Guards! I don't think I'm that precious to be protected by -bodyguards."

Victor spoke seriously, "Actually, you're very precious to us, Belle."

Nick and Seth nodded in positive.

"I don't understand." Belle said slowly feeling utterly confused and amused. Pinching up one corner of her long dress, she began climbing down the stairs with Nick in front of her, Seth and Victor behind.