Chapter 22

Yupiiiie! 2K followers! Thanks, everyone. *Tight hugs. You all made me so happy with your response to my works and your love and support, even though my stories contains so many mistakes. Your suggestions, comments, tips etc. ... they have helped me so much till now and I'm so grateful at the way I've learned so many things from you all, especially when English is not my main language and the fact that I'm not a professional writer in any way. So I would like to say thanks from the bottom of my heart.  

Here's the next chapter of Only Girl In The World. Please, do remember to VOTE; COMMENT; FAN/FOLLOW and SHARE if you like it.

(I'm going to change the blurb of this story next.)

-- -- --

There was no need to pack anything. She came here empty handed and will leave like that. Kristin decided, putting a stone upon her heart that was demanding she turned around and hug Jacob and say that it was alright.

The creepy voice that she knew was her wolf now, was whimpering away in her skull, as if it were in physical pain.

What Jacob has made her into? How is she to fight the beasts and save her people when she is herself one!

Kristin's hands curled into fists on her both sides as she fought back sobs. She backed away from the window and never looked at Jacob who was still kneeling at the same spot, eerily quiet; petrified.

Her feet didn't make a noise as she walked out the door of the room that she had stayed in for all these months. And then she allowed herself to choke out a sob.

Almost instantly, a huge noise rumbled from back inside the room.

"NO!"

She heard Jacob roar out. Turning around she began running towards the stairs, not wanting to talk to him anymore, she didn't want to look at and register the agony on his face, she just wanted to leave - from the nightmare that was her life now.

But she came to a stunned stop at the bottom of the stairs as she flew down them. Theo was sitting in a chair, tightly tethered with a rope, squirming and glaring at everyone around.

Behind her, another person came to a halting stop as well, the person was panting and his emotions - she could almost about see the vibes of them. And the fact that it was possible was once again, like all her extraordinary senses - a beastly thing , she realized. So much for not wanting to see the agony on his face and hear the pain in his voice, how could she ignore him and all that was of him that could bind her and bend her when she could basically feel what he was feeling each moment!

Shaking out the horror of her own abilities, Kristin focused on the sight in front of her, immediately grasping another thing - that diverting concentration could shake out the feelings she was getting from Jacob. 

It was all in the mind. And could be controlled right there as well.

"You guys hit him," Kristin stated, noticing the bruise at the side of Theo's forehead.

Damien stepped ahead from all the alarmed looking people. "I'm sorry, Belle, but he was jumping way too much."

"It's Kristin," her voice shook as she said that. She felt her heart twist at the way everyone looked at her with hurt and how Jacob's body stiffened behind her, but she was done living a lie. So, she repeated in a whisper, "It's Kristin..."

Theo who'd been silently watching her, beamed now. "Thank God, your memories returned. Now, let's get the hell out of here," in excitement he then tried getting up, forgetting that he was bound with a rope, and the next instant remembering about how he was treated, Theo grunted in anger. He was more vigorous and energetic now that Kristin was in front of him. "Release me this instant, you mother-f***ers!" He screamed looking around and then got further infuriated when no one moved. "You rascals! I'll cut off your balls if you have them, of course, if you don't let me and Kristin go now! And I'll blast off that dungeon of yours with one of my hand made bombs if you even think about putting me back there again, and worse if you think about putting Kristin there too now that she's seen your real ugly - beastly - pathetic faces..."