Chapter 3

Hey everyone. Thanks for your precious votes and comments! <3

Here's chapter three. Enjoy...

_________________________________

Sitting on the bedside, Jacob kept watching her pale yet beautiful face. He felt mesmerized and he felt confused. Simon's words kept running back and forth in the back of his mind like a show buzz.

"She's to be turned..."

Jacob so much wanted her to be one of them. She would be the first woman in their pack after so long and would be the only one. And he knew that she would be treated like a princess, she would surely be their precious princess who they would care for and protect. Hell... they would even lay their lives in her feet if needed to be. He and his whole pack had already become so besotted by her, and she hadn't even opened her eyes.

The thing that was worrying him though was this small, prickly hesitation small yet might take a larger form in the near future. His alpha senses were just ringing warning bells at him. Would she ever be able to accept herself as one of them? Majority of the human species wasn't even aware of the existence of werewolves. How would she take it when she would come to know that she was now one active member of that supernatural species, that she was a wolf?

While it was true that this step would surely save her life but also... wouldn't it be robbing of her humanity? That too without her consent.

A huge sigh left his lips as Jacob turned his head towards the wide open window. Dawn was breaking. The night would come to an end soon. There were just minutes left.

Jacob waited, for one more minute. His purpose was to give her some more time of being human.

The heart monitor hooked to her began beeping.

Jacob sighed. Slowly he began leaning down at the same time as the sun rose, the first rays of glory touched the skies straight from heaven. At that moment, Jacob let her intoxicating scent fill him, his elongated teeth sank into the crook of her neck.

The wolves howled from outside the room, all of them could feel it, in their veins.

And Jacob felt like he was being devoured by her soul. But wasn't it his teeth that sank into her? Wasn't it his tongue that tasted her soft skin?

The alpha rested his forehead on her shoulder wondering in fascination, since when the ancient magic began travelling in reverse.

"Wake up soon, princess." Jacob murmured in her ear.

---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

"The change has started."

Simon stated after moving a flashlight over her pupils, he let her eyelids slid close again and turned to look at a hopeful Jacob. He watched how the alpha looked exhausted, he and the rest of the pack were up the whole night.

"Why don't get some sleep? It's going to take some time for her to wake up, she needs this sleep for healing properly and the change is also undergoing." Simon added.

Jacob wanted to protest, he wanted to stay here by her. Secretly he was hoping to be the first one to be seen by her when she would wake up to her new life. But he also knew that he needed to rest too, to lead his barbarian pack it was necessary for him to keep his energy level up. Also, the whole pack was in a fit of over-excitement recently because of the new arrival, not to forget they have gotten a female wolf in their pack finally.