Chapter 6

Lovely readers who've been voting and commenting on this story, thank you so much!! I really appreciate each of your votes and comments. They mean a lot to me. :)

________________________________

Everyone in the living area was busy mingling with each other. Some were busy playing cards at corner, and the rest were just relaxing while waiting for the dinner to be ready.

All movements and conversations came to a sudden stop, when a beautiful smell along with the marvelous sight of a beautiful woman wafted down the stairs. Belle.

As she gracefully descended the stairs, a little awkwardly but gracefully, all the men in the living room sat straight, some stood up. It was a complete silence. She looked magnificent in the old Luna's long, flowy, sky blue dress. Her long, wavy hair cascaded down her back and kissed her waist with every movement she made. 

Jacob who was sitting in the couch with Damien next to him, stood up getting his sense back and rushed over to her at the bottom of the stairs. Proudly, fighting off the grin from his face he led her in the middle of the room after with a shy smile she gave her small hand into his larger one. She had yet to look at all the people present in the room. And some more men rushed into the living room just so that they could not miss the introduction. They were all so excited.

Belle glanced around herself, and stopped herself from stumbling back a step. She was pretty socked at the sight of so many men. Surely the house was large and Jacob had informed her that his was a very large family. But how large it could be, Belle had no idea. Right now she looked at almost a few dozens of people smiling at her so bright. She felt a little awkward and shy from all the attention she was getting but somehow she stood her ground with Jacob's hand still holding her clammy hand in an assuring grip. Standing so close to him, Belle couldn't help but feel a little dizzy from his magnificent scent and soaking the heat radiating off of his body that filled her with warmth.

"Well everyone, this is Belle, a new member to our family." Jacob began speaking. "We're all aware of how she was brought in our house in a bad condition which resulted her to lose her memory. But I hope... I believe that she'll make infinite good memories while staying with us."

He paused for a second and looked down at Belle who had misty eyes and their eyes connected at the same moment as she looked up at him as well.

Damien was a few feet away from them, and he yelled excitedly. "Today's feast in Belle's honor!"

"That's Damien."

Jacob told Belle and cringed, he still wasn't done with the introduction. His beta was so disrespectful, it made his wolf wanting to teach him some lesson. But he forgot about his beta the next moment seeing an amused grin appear on Belle's beautiful lips.

Feeling enthralled by her smile, Jacob went to guide her towards the dining area. But Damien beat him to it. Jacob was left to glare at Damien's hand that grabbed Belle's elbow excitedly and was literally dragging her at the direction of food.

Jacob shushed his wolf which whined inside. He chastised himself and repeated over and over in his mind that he had to be reasonable. It wasn't right to keep Belle to himself all the time, she needed to make friends, get acquainted with the pack. She needed to be feel at home.

With that thought Jacob followed after them.

Belle struggled to keep up with Damien as he rushed her towards what seemed like heaven of food. Tilting her head back Belle briefly looked at Jacob who was walking silently after them. Some of the men were following too.