Prologue

Copyright © ClaraRodrick (Lara Ruze) ™ 2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved.

Do not plagiarize this story, no part of it may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, in any manner without my (Clara Ricks's) written permission, any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. It will be taken as an offence and will be dealt with properly.

If you find anyone copying my works, please do let me know.

~

No other translations of this story is available and I'm not giving any permissions to translate the story.

~

(This beautiful cover is made by -PoeticJustice-Besides making covers, she's also writing a new book! Check it out

Besides making covers, she's also writing a new book! Check it out.)

~

Groaning in pain, she tried moving her body, or even a finger. But all her attempts were in vain. What she could feel was only pain, and the slight cold breeze that was blowing. But the cold breeze did no good in soothing the burn all over her skin. Soon, very soon, she couldn't even bring herself to even groan or moan, she could do nothing to feel that she was even alive. Maybe because, her alive status was slowly slipping away. But she wanted to go back home, she needed to be home. Seemed like it wouldn't happen anymore.

A cold calmness descended upon her, it did what the cold breeze couldn't do. Finally the burn, aches and all the pain began numbing. She was falling into a cold ocean of nothingness. But at least she could rest now. Her vision was getting blurrier, darker by second. It was like layers of darkness covering her one by one.

But before the final layer of that darkness could cover her, she thought she heard some noises. In her state of near senselessness, she couldn't clearly get what the noises were of. But they suspiciously seemed like... growls, purrs and howls! Wet, slippery surfaces were rubbing... or was it licking over her wounds!

She had the strong urge to open her eyes and see what was happening around her but soon the ocean of darkness engulfed her, completely.

-------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A group of wolves were hiding behind the trees. Their eyes were narrowed as they watched the small body covered in blood. Blood, the smell of which had made them come here.

"It's a human. I can smell." One wolf connected to the other through mind link.

"What if it's a trap? Hunter's may be around." The other one said back through the link.

"What if it is not? We should go and see."

"But if it turns out to be, alpha would beat us crazy again."

They argued back and forth.

One of the silent wolves, who had been too curious had already leaped out and tiptoed near the injured human. The wolf stopped to sniff again and then got more closer to have a better look, and then immediately his eyes went round in fascination.

"Look, what it is!"

His scream through the mind link made the other wolves whimper loudly as their head buzzed like crazy. But when they went find out what it was forgetting about the alpha and his beatings, they knew for sure that it is the most precious thing they would ever take home.

______________________________

_____________________________________

I'm writing a werewolf story for the first time. So please vote and comment if you enjoy reading it. Your encouragement and support are very much needed.

Follow me on other social media sites. All clickable links on my wattpad profile bio. Join my Facebook group; like my Facebook page; tweet with me on twitter! 

 Join my Facebook group; like my Facebook page; tweet with me on twitter! 

Lots of love.
-Lara.