Lady and The Tramp

“Here we are,” Rihanna grinned s the Lincoln pulled to a stop outside hedges of green bushes, with a green carpet peering out between the gaps in the hedges.

I smiled as we scooted out of the car. I looked around for any sign of the paparazzi, thankful there was no indication of them.

 Rihanna smiled as she shut the car door and took my hand, leading me into the restaurant. “C’mon, you’re gunna love it!”

I smiled, “Only if ya say so!”

We walked through the double door entrance, and a perky redhead dressed in black greeted us.
“Welcome back, Rihanna!” she sang.

Rihanna grinned, “Thanks Christine!”

“And we have a friend!” the hostess smiled.

“Yep” I smiled, nodding my head to one side.

“Usual table?” she said, slowly walking into the restaurant.

“Sounds perfect!” Rihanna said, lacing her fingers with mine as we followed Christine.

The hostess set the two menus down at a table that was off towards the side of the room while still being in the center of it.

“Thanks,” Rihanna smiled as she sat down. Christine pulled out my chair for me.

“Thank you,” I said quietly.

“Jonathan will be your server tonight. If you need anything, just call! Oh, and our specials tonight are our linguini Alfredo and the herb roasted chicken with a side of spaghetti.” Christine smiled.

“Thanks,” Rihanna smiled.
With that, Christine left to resume her position at the hostess stand.

“So, how was your day?” I asked Rihanna as she turned to back to look at me.

“Good,” she smiled.

“What’d you do?” I asked, taking a sip of my water that had already been on the table.

“I actually made plans to go to Barbados in August for the Crop over festival and see my family and shit like that. Two tickets to my home land, first class and all!”

“Crop over?” I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

“It has to do with when Barbados was a sugar producer and it was like blessing the harvest and celebrating the success and stuff. This year they asked me to be in the Grand Kadooment parade.” She grinned, pushing her red hair back away from her face.

“I’m assuming it’s some giant parade thing with bright colors and a lotta people.” I said, laughing.

“Exactly.” She grinned.

A waiter walked up to us then, saying, “Welcome ladies- Oh! Welcome back RiRi!”

“Thanks Johnny!” she smiled.

“Should I get you your cabernet then?” he asked, smiling.

“Yeah,” she nodded. “You know me so well.”

“Oh you!” he said, flipping his wrist as he left.

I looked at the back of the waiter as he left, “He’s gay, right?”

Rihanna laughed, nodding. “Yep.”

I smiled, “You come here a lot, don’t you?”

“Every time I have a night off!” she laughed.

“Nice,” I smiled. “Wait- you said two tickets to Barbados, didn’t you?”

She grinned, “Yeah, why?”