Pussaaay

We were cuddling on the bed watching The Notebook, and we may or may not have been naked still, when Jimmy came over the loudspeaker again, "We're touching down in about twenty minutes guys."

I stretched my arms over my head, arched my back and yawned, "I don't wanna share you yet..."

She nuzzled into my neck, "We can lock 'em out." I felt her nibbling on the skin of my neck. I giggled and she repositioned herself on top of me. "What if I kissed ya... here?" RiRi moved quickly and began kissing me on the side of my body. I squirmed and screamed, being tickled in one of my least favorite spots. I felt her fingers on me, tickling me on both sides. 

"Noooo!!" I protested, her body trapping me, her fingers torturing me. She just laughed and grinned, having all too much fun with this.

She leaned over me, her hair falling on my shoulders and face, her lips grazing my ears, "Beg for it." She bagan tickling me everyewhere- my sides, neck, forearms, feet. 

There was a knock on the door ast that point. Puzzled, Ri stripped the bed of it's sheet and wrapped it around her body. She opened the door enough to show her face, "Yes?"

"We really advise you guys to be seated for touchdown." Kimmy's voice encouraged. 

"Ok, ok we're coming Jimmy." she laughed, shutting the door again. "Time to get seatbelted."

We put our clothes on slowly, whipping each other with out garments, and left the bedroom.

"Oh, and the camera fell out of the overhead, so you might wanna stow that back up there." Jimmy said as he was entering the cockpit. 

I picked the camera up off the floor, and sat down in my seat, looking at the pictures on the camera. Soon as I began flipping through the pictures, I felt Rihanna's hands around me, strapping me in. She pulled the strap tighter and bit her lip.

I pulled her lip out from her teeth and kissed her, "What's that look about?" I shifted under my tight retraint. 

"Ok, ok... Fuck I'm turned on. Ok anyways, you promise you won't go running away screaming when I tell you?" she asked, as she buckled herself in across from me.

"I promise." I propped my legs up on the edge of her seat, running my foot along her thigh.

"Ok, well... Remember when we were joking in the elevator last week? And I said I was a masochist? I wasn't really kidding. I love being the dominant one in the bedroom-"

"Figured that one out already," I laughed.

She continued, "And I'm seriously satisfied.. sexually, of course, by inflicting pain." She didn't look at me for awahile. Her eyes were focusing on her knotted hands in her lap.

I nudged her with my foot, "Hey, look at me."

Slowly, she peered up at me through her lashes, her red hair almost covering her eyes.

"I'm willing to try anything once. And if my girlfriend is into some kinky shit then I'm willing to be submissive and let her have her way with me." I shrugged. Lexie handcuffed me to the bed once, so I felt pretty educated with kinky shit.

"Really?" her eyes lit up. "You don't think it's weird? That I'm weird?"

"Babe, I wouldn't think you're weird if you had a third eye growing out of your forehead." I laughed.

She just smiled. A jolt from the plane told us that we had touched down in Florida. "Remember that suitcase I didn't let you go into back at my place? The white Louis Vuitton one? I didn't let you go into it because I packed some of my toys, and no offense, but your toys don't have shit on mine. So I brought them thinking we could have a little fun in Europe."

I just sat there, grinning and nodding like an idiot. 

"Thanks for not screaming and running away." she murmured. "I'm glad I like, have that off my chest, ya know?"

I pressed my lips together. "Ok... So if you're an experienced masochist... are we gunna go like 50 Shades hardcore?"

Her jaw dropped and she laughed, "You read that 50 Shades scum?!"

"Yes, yes I did." I said, trying to sound as dignified as possible.

"We can try some of that if you want..." her voiced dropped a little lower, "I read that too."

We just sat there grinning at each other until our plane stopped moving altogether.

Scotty and Jimmy walked out of the cabin at that point.

"We're about ten minutes early, and we got word from Melissa's limo driver that they'll be here in 20 minutes." Scotty said as Jimmy headed for the plane's door. "We're going to go get some drinks, you gals want anything?"

"No we're fine Scotty. Thanks boo!" RiRi called as they left the plane.

"So we have twenty minutes of peace and quiet?" I asked as I unbuckled, and placed the forgotten camera on the floor.

"Sounds like it..." Ri grinned as she unbuckled. She was quicker than me and was standing before me before I was fully unbuckled. She buckled me into the seat again and pulled the restraints tight. Then she straddled me, and took my head between her hands. She ran her hands through my hair and ran her nose across my forehead.

I squeezed my hands under her and unbuckled the seatbelt. Clasping my hands under her thighs, I picked her up and plopped her down on the couch. We laid there silently, our breathing soon synced. She repeatedly ran her hand through my hair, and I interwined my fingers with her outstretched hand.

"Seriously though. Thank you for coming. And meeting my mama." Ri laughed under me.

"Seriously though. Thank you for taking me. And wanting me to meet your mama." I smiled, my head pressed against her chest.

She kissed the top of my head and squeezed me hand. "I'm glad we met." 

"I am too," I yawned. I felt her untangled our hands only to reposition her arms around my waist. I clasped my hands behind her neck, hugging her like a teddy bear. Listening to her heart beat, I soon fell asleep.

---

"Damn it smells like pussaaay up in here!" Melissa laughed as she startled us from sleep.

I opened my eyes, which automatically found Rihanna's, whose eyes automatically found mine.

"Well that was a nice nap." she murmured, closing her eyes again and throwing her head back on the couch cushion.

"What? Ya guys fuck all the way here, and now you're pooped out cuz ya didn't sleep?" Melissa questioned, sitting down next to our outstretched legs. I noticed another, darker woman sitting in my old seat.

Rihanna let out a loud laugh, whereas I blushed and giggled into her chest.

"I'm totally right." Melissa laughed, throwing her hands up and standing up. She made her way towards the mini-bar. "Oh, Ri, you remember Angel, right?"

"Yes, I do. Hi how are you?" Rihanna smiled and waved her hand.

"Hi, I'm good. And you?" she said, politely smiling at us.

"I'm grrrrrrreat." Rihanna laughed. "Oh and this is Nikki. My hottie with a body girlfriend."

I blushed again, "Hi."

"Hello." Angel again smiled.

Jimmy and Scotty entered the plane again.

"Melissa! Good to see you again!" Scotty grinned as Jimmy passed by him into the cabin.

"Scotty!" Melissa grinned, "You too!"

The pilot entered the cabin and with that, the engine of the plane came back to life.

"Barbados! Barbados!" Melissa began chanting. RiRi sooned joined in, and Angel and I just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. I soon fell back asleep to the sound of Melissa and Rihanna chanting.

Where I BelongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara