Snorkeling

"Wait for me!" I laughed as I ran after Ri on the beach. The warm sand on my toes felt wonderful.

"C'mon!" Ri called as she crashed into the waves. I ran into the water and dove into the oncoming wave.

"The water's so warm!" I grinned as I surfaced. Ri was floating on her back next to me.

"This is home for me." Ri sighed, running her hands through her hair.

"This is so great." I said, jumping over the wave.

I swam over next to Rihanna and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I wrapped my arms under her butt and pressed my forehead to hers.

"I'm so happy." I murmured.

"Like I told Carter last night." she said, "I'm the happiest I've evah been."

I grinned and hopped up, over a wave to avoid the water going in our mouths.

"I like ya body like this..." She giggled in my ear. She was resting her head on my shoulder like this.

"Like what?" I asked. I was admiring the shoreline. We were on a private beach, so it was just the two of us. Rihanna drove me to the other side of the island just for this beach.

"All covered in oil," she grinned in my face, running her hands along my thighs. We'd put tanning oil on before, and the water made both of our bodies really slick.

I bit my lip, "Ya know... Last night you did promise that 'More fun was ahead' and then you fell asleep..."

Ri's hands snaked around my neck and she untied the top of my suit.

"What? No!" I laughed, grabbing my top. My chest was still underwater but I still felt exposed. "Isn't there like paparazzi hiding in the bushes?!"

"Probably," Ri said, retying the straps around my stomach, so the top of my suit was underwater and out of the way. "So that's why we'll have to stay underwater." She began kissing me on the neck as her hands roamed my chest. I had let go of her so she was standing in front of me, our legs inbetween each other's.

"Well I don't wanna be the only one topless..." I murmured, rolling my head to the side as she sucked on my neck. And with saying that, I yanked her bandeau top down. The top of her tits were exposed and wet in the sunlight.

I positioned my head so our noses were touching and Ri pressed my body to hers, so our tits were rubbing against each other's.

I kissed Rihanna on the lips and tasted saltwater. She evidently got really into it, and she tangled her hands in my hair. I pressed my hands flat against her back, and snuck my tongue into her mouth. I brought one of my hands around to the front of her body and starting groping her tit, squeezing and running my thumb across her nipple repeatedly. She bit on my lip in response.

"Oh, Nikki..." she moaned into my mouth. A wave rolled into us, and water got into my mouth. I broke away, coughing.

"I fucking hate saltwater." I said, sticking my tongue out.

"You ok?" Ri asked, snaking her hands around me again.

"Yeah," I smiled as she kissed me again. She hitched my leg up as I began to pinch her nipple. She squeezed my ass and kissed me deeper. I moved my mouth from her lips to her neck, biting and sucking my way down to her collarbone.

"Mmmm, Nikki.." she breathed into my ear. I felt her hand began massaging my bathing suit bottoms.

"Mmmm no. No. I'm not having sex in the ocean." I protested.

"Why? You got me so turned on right now..." Ri complained.

"Because there are things in here!"  I exclaimed.