Spooning and Orange Juice

"You heard me!" Ri grinned as she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

"I'm going to an awards show." I said, testing out each word. I couldn't believe it!

"You are going to an awards show, Miss Nikki." Ri laughed as she moved underneath the covers. Before I knew it her thong too, was across the room. "C'mere."

I cuddled into her as she wrapped her arm around me, my back pressed into her chest and stomach.

"Wanna know a secret?" Ri asked as she flattened out my hair to rest her chin on.

"Hmmm?" I murmured as I interwined my legs with hers.

"This has always been my favorite thing to do." she said, quietly.

"What? Come to Barbados?" I said, shifting a little. The balcony door was open so we could see out into the night sky.

"Well, yeah, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about this," she giggled as she cupped my ass with her hand and squeezed, "You. This. Here. Now."

"Spooning?" I laughed.

"Yeah. It's just so intimate, ya know?" she said as I heard her yawn above my head.

"No, yeah, I get what ya mean." I tried to surpress my own yawn. 

"Well, I feel bad. I should've asked you." Rihanna began.

"Ask me what?" I said, giving up and yawning.

"Would you like to be my date to the 2012 Video Music Awards?" she asked.

"I would love to." I grinned for no one to see.

"Good..." she murmured, kissing my hair. "Remind me to call Jen tomorrow."

"If I can remember..." I murmured. I was already dozing off.

"Ok, go to bed now. We're goin' snorkelin' tomorrow!" Ri said, wiggling behind me.

"Good night." I sighed, snuggling into the pillow.

"Good night, Nikki." she said softly. I shut my eyes and I felt her fingers playing with my hair at the top of my head. Just as I was drifting off I could've sworn I heard her whisper, "I love you."

I rolled over, moaning. Opening an eye, I saw Ri staring at me. Well, I first noticed her bare chest that was just above my eye level. Then I noticed her staring at me. Then I noticed my splitting headache.

"Good mornin'." she murmured.

"No, no... I'm going back to bed. My head hurts." I said, scooting over and laying on her bare chest. I rested my hand on her bare boob and shut my eyes again. I may or may not have done that just to fondle her breast but either way, my mission was accomplished. Her brown, curly hair was cascading down her shoulder and tickling my back.

Ri's fingers were in my hair again and I listened to her heartbeat. I sighed and tried my best to go back to sleep. I heard a click, and the television was on.

I gave up and opened my eyes again, unable to find the motivation to actually get up. Ri leaned over and peeked at me.

"So you're... awake den?" she smiled.

"Maybe." I said, looking up at her through my lashes.

She just shook her head and sat back against the headboard.

"I have a headache," I complained.

"Do you wan' me to get you an Advil?" she asked, shifting her weight to sit up.

"No. No. Don't move." I said, smiling and shutting my eyes again. "I'm happy here."

"Aight den." she giggled, lowering the television's volume.