Little Black Dresses

Rihanna helped me off of the bed and led me down the hallway.

"So," she began, "Barbados has the Cropover Festival every August- I already told you about that. But to kick it off we have this huge black tie party every year. And for the last... what? Six or so years, ma mama has hosted it 'ere!"

"Oh wow. So what? The whole island's going to be here then?" I laughed nervously.

"The whole island." She grinned as she opened up the double doors at the top of the stairs. "And dis is my mama's room. She moved our clothes in here when we were out. They couldn't all fit in the guest bedroom."

She took my hand and led me inside. We stopped at the foot of her mother's bed, and she rested her hands on my shoulders, "And tonight, the whole island will be wantin' to meet you. And you're the reason why we'll have such a hard time gettin' away to go drinkin."

"Why me? I'm not the international superstar!" I laughed.

"No," she whispered, "You're not. But. You do have her heart." With that she gently pushed me onto the bed and began kissing my neck, biting and sucking as she made her way towards my ear.

Instinctively I squeezed her ass and wrapped my leg around her. I brought her head away from my neck as I was sure she gave me a hickey and kissed her lips, tangling my hands in her hair. 

"Don't," I breathed inbetween kisses, "we," kiss, "have," kiss, "a party," kiss, "to get," kiss, "ready for?"

"Yes," kiss, "we," kiss, "do." And with that, Rihanna lifted herself off of the bed and stood in front of the closet. I sat up on her mothers massive white fluffy bed and rubbed my neck.

"If I have a hickey tonight..." I began.

"You'll look like a slut." Rihanna said over her shoulder, winking at me.

"You're horrible." I laughed.

"So, while we were out my mama bought us some dresses to wear tonight!" 

"No way!" I exclaimed, my eyes growing big.

"Yes way!" she laughed, removing two long garmet bags from the closet.

I got up as Ri laid them down next to me on the bed. 

"The one on the left is yours," she pointed to the name tag at the top of each bag.

"Open them on the count of three!"I giggled.

"One..." she murmured, grinning at me.

"Two..." I giggled, clutching the zipper. I was so excited.

"Three!" we squealed together, dragging the zipper down the garmet bag. Two black dresses greeted us.

"Holy fuck, Mama." RI said laughing, "We're matching."

We both removed our dresses from the bags, examining them in our arms.

"Oh, no, no we're not!" I said, finding the differences. "My slit goes up farther and you have a lower cut."

"Well thank God for that!" she laughed. "Shit these are sexy."

I giggled. "I can't wait to see you in yours."

"I can't wait to see you in yours!" she laughed. "Here, let's try 'em on!"

I helped Rihanna into her dress, zipping the zipper up from her butt to her lower back. So about three inches. "I like this..." I murmured, kissing her back. Her entire back was exposed, with two skinny straps at the top holding the fabric to her body.

"Ya do?" she said, spinning around. It was a simple, long black dress with a plunging V-neck. The slit in her dress came up to about the middle of her thigh.

"Yes. I do." I smiled. "You look fantastic."

"Thanks." she smiled, "Kay, your turn!"

She unzipped my dress and held it out for me to step into. I stepped into it and brought the straps up over my shoulders. Turning around, I felt Rihanna's hand on my waist as her other hand guided the zipper up my back. She spun me around by my shoulders and her jaw dropped.

"Holy shit Nik." she grinned, biting her lip.

My dress was a plain black one, too, the main feature of it being the slit in the side of my dress that went up to my waist, revealing my entire leg. 

"You look incredible." Ri said, taking a step towards me. I hooked my finger in the V of her dress as she wrapped her hand around my waist, and ran her other hand up my thigh.

"I like this cut on you," I smiled into her shoulder.

"I like this cut on you," she laughed, bringing her hand around my leg to squeeze my ass. "Ya know, though... With this cut, I can see ya thong." She pulled at the strap of my pink thong that was exposed by the cut.

Slowly, she bent down. Squatting in front of me, Rihanna snuck her hand into my dress through the slit and hooked my thong around her fingers and brought it down my legs. 

"I guess you'll have to go thong-less tonight." she grinned. She kissed my leg before standing back up. She clutched my thong in her hand.

I bit my lip, and my heart started racing, "That's so scandalous." I laughed.

"Well, I'll be thinking about it all night..." she murmured. 

"Good thing the party doesn't start for a while," I said, taking a step towards her to close the distance. I intertwined my fingers with hers and slowly removed my thong from her hand.

"Oh shit I think my mama made me a hair appointment." she laughed, completely coming out of her seductive, 'I want to fuck you right now' mood.

"Well you better get going!" I laughed as she turned around for me to unzip her.

"Ya wanna come?" she asked as I ran the zipper down the three inches to her ass.

"I think I'll stay here and mingle with your family." I shurgged.

"If you say so..." she said, stepping out of her dress. "So what should I do with my hair?"

Rihanna motioned for me to turn around. I did so, and she helped me out of my dress.

"Surprise me. Do something crazy." I giggled. We were standing in our bras and she was in her underwear; I was putting mine back on.

"Crazier than red hair?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Crazier than red hair." I grinned.

 --------

Rihanna's dress is in the sidebar of this chapter.

Nikki's dress will be in the sidebar of the next chapter!

xoxo,

rF