Jealous, Bipolar, Crazed Ex-Girlfriend

“So, are you going to the interview with Debbie?” Kyle turned to me as we left Rihanna’s mansion behind us.

“Yeah, I am.” I smiled. “Thank you so much.”

“It was my pleasure. I felt like a total dick so it was the least I could do…” he said, shrugging. He grinned as we made it to the street where there was almost no cars present- where he floored it, zooming us down the road.

“Damn this thing drives like a dream!” he laughed.

“Preachin’ to the choir on that one, Ky!” I laughed with him. I punched in my address to navigation while Kyle cranked up the radio.

“So what time are you meeting with Debbie?” he asked once we were being guided to me apartment.

“I don’t know. I’m going to call her in the morning and see what’s up.” I said, leaning my head on the window.

“Nice plan,” he said, taking a left.

“Yeah,” I said quietly, watching the road fly past us.

“So, have you and Rihanna fucked yet?” he asked bluntly.

I grinned, “Kinda.”

“How the hell do you kinda fuck someone?” he asked bewildered.

“You get caught in the middle of it…” I said, laughing.

“No fucking way! You guys got caught? By who?”

“My roommate…” I said.

He laughed, “Damn, I would love to be your roommate.”

I laughed, punching him in the arm, “Perv.”

The car stopped. I looked out the window and saw the entrance to my apartment building.
He unlocked the car and we both stepped out. “Thanks for taking me home,” I smiled across the car.

“Thanks for letting me drive your car,” he copied my smile.

“No prob,” I said.

“So, I’ll see you around?” he smiled, handing me my keys.

“Yeah, I’ll let you know how tomorrow goes.” I smiled.

“Ok, awesome.” He grinned as I started walking up the steps. “See ya,”

“Bye.” I smiled, walking into the lobby.

I walked across the lobby toying with my keys. I punch the up button outside the elevator and immediately the doors opened.

I walked inside and leaned on the wall, reliving our hallway kiss. A grin spread across my face.

The doors reopened and I stepped out, dizzy in love. I floated to the end of the hallway and opened the door, stepping into my dark apartment.
I took my shoes off, begging God not to let me wake up Lexie. I softly stepped into the bedroom, where Lexie was snoring softly.

I slipped out of my dress and climbed into bed, staring at the dark ceiling.

Moments later, I heard Lexie mutter, “Where’ve you been?”

I sighed, closing my eyes, “A party.”

“With your girlfriend?” she asked, innocently. I could tell she was jealous, though.

“Yeah…” I said, rolling over away from her. “Hey, I have an interview tomorrow so can we do this later?”

“No, it’s ok. I’ll just drop it.” She huffed.

“Thanks,” I said, closing my eyes.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I woke up to my phone ringing.