My Girlfriend

"Christina, ya know I love ya, but no! No sassy. I want her to look girly, pure, childish..." Rihanna was instructing my hairstylist. We were sitting next to each other in two parlor seats in the back of the upscale New York hair salon, Garren New York.

"But a sassy updo would totally accent her cheekbones..." Christina argued as she played with my hair. I squirmed in my seat finding the anal beads to be a relentless torture device.

"Christina, please. Tonight's important for us and she needs to look as pure as possible." Ri said, turning in her seat to face us. Angelou, her hairstylist, was running late.

"Sweet and innocent," I smiled, making eyecontact with Christina.

"Fine! Fine! I know exactly what to do then..." she murmured as she took me back to wash my hair.

An asian man with a glorious head of hair passed us on our way back, and I heard Rihanna greet her hairstylist, "Angelou! You look marvelous!"

"So, why is tonight so important?" Christina asked, motioning for me to take a seat in the chair connected to a faucet.

"Ummm... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell!" I laughed, "But you'll most likely be able to read about it tomorrow."

"Oh? So it's big?" she gushed, loving the inside gossip. She turned the faucet on and drenched my hair.

"Yeah, it's pretty big." I giggled. Christina began massaging my hair and I closed my eyes, devoting myself to the senseation. She washed the shampoo and conditioner 2-in-1 out and led me back to the chair next to Ri.

"And so, he told me that I wasn't good enough for him or anyone else at the party!" Angelou was exclaiming.

"Shut up!" Ri gasped as her hairstylist added extensions to her head.

"Yep.  Yep. He came crawling back a week later." Angelou nodded.

"Wow. What a bastard!" Ri laughed. 

Just before I sat down in my chair I removed the silver remote control, grinning.

Christina took a blowdryer to my hair as I debated on clicking the button. Once my hair was dry and she began curling it did I decide to push the button.

Biting my lip and peeking at Ri from the corner of my eyes, I pressed my finger down, hearing a barely audicle click inside the device.

Ri gasped, and she clutched the side of her chair. She blinked a few times before turning her head slightly to look at me.

She was in shock. "You're going to pay for dis." 

I giggled as she gave in, closing her eyes as her conversation with Angelou dwindled to an end and he silently worked on her weave.

Her breathing was shallow and I could barely make out her lip trembling amongst my blonde curls.

I clicked it off again and grinned at my reflection as I heard her pant slightly.

"Thanks..." she mumbled.

Christina began to braid a section of my hair and I just went with it, leaving the expert to it. 

"So. Did ya hear?" Christina turned to Angelou. "Tonight's a biggie!"

"Video Music Awards... Good luck, girl!" He said, squeezing Rihanna's shoulder.

"Thanks." She smiled weakly, still in shock of the vibrator.

"So, what are you nominated for?" Christina asked as the two of them worked on our hair.

\

"Nikki you look great!" Ri grinned as Christina put in the last bobby pin. "That's perfect. That you so much!"