001 - Him

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Today has been the one of the best day of my life, I guess.

Why?

One, because I just move to my new house, that my parent give it as a present for my birthday.

Two, I live alone in this freaking big village! I ask him if I could have a house in village, he said yes. I want to try village because I think the air is really different from my city and I want to try something new.

And yes, this village is somehow like a city, they have markets, cafe, restaurant, and mall, but you will barely found it. I love how people not using too much car or motorcycle. They usually walk or riding a bicycle.

Three, I went to random places, and when I decided to go to a classic cafe, I met him. Yes, him. No, I mean.. He's just the one of all wonderful creatures in this world. He has a tall body, dark and messy hair, incredibly deep voice, and oh.. that fucking charming smile!

I would slap my self that time for being such a drool, but hell, he look back at me. And give me a charming smile. Lol, just kidding. He doesn't look at me. And he didn't give me a charming smile. It just my sucks imagination.

He sit there mesmerizingly and handsomely and perfectly. With girls. Curse it.

And from that time I always go to the same cafe, just look onto him and sit there with magazine or newspaper on my hands, barely flip it cause I just use it as my property.

I promise myself that time, that..

I'll make you fall for me.

Eventhought you're straight.
===
It was sunny Monday evening when I see him walk passed the cafe with laugh on his face, giving his friends a smack on the shoulder then laugh again after that.

That moment was really precious. I mean.. I barely see him laughing like that.

And that uniform.. It fit him a lot.

Wait..

ISN'T THAT UNIFORM SAME AS MY NEW SCHOOL UNIFORM?!

Omfg I might cry right now. Me and him, attend the same school?!

Oh holy rabbies, I just want to skip the days until school come then.

One more week Baekhyun.. Keep calm.. Control..

With a smile on my face, I walk out from the cafe, make the bell ring, and walk toward my car.
===
TODAY IS THE DAY!

I finally could see him! And talk to him! I must talk to him!

I brush my long and curly hair-

Oh wait. You guys must be confuse why my hair is long and curly.

Since he was straight, I can't help but enter that school with a girl identity. So I change my appearance. I use girl uniforms(and of course I will use foam in the bra lol), a long and curly wig with bangs, and about my voice.. I will change it as I can. I will get him no matter what.

I will make him fall for me.
===
I walk slowly in the hallway as the student start whispering and talking, probably about me. Girls looking at me with glare and boys looking at me in awe.

I just smirk secretly. I'm pretty, am I?

I want to go to the toilet to check my appearance, but I barely know the way.

I look around but to no avail. I keep going on searching but suddenly I bump into someone.

I reach my hair to fix it and look up who I was bump into.

Oh my God.

It. Was. Him.

The boy on the cafe.

Am I dreaming or something?!

"Hi."he say with a sweet smile.

Shit. Shit. I might die now.

"H-Hello."I say while fixing my bangs.

"Are you new here?"he ask and then look at me from hair to toe.

"Yes. C-Could you show me where is the toilet?"I give him the most sweet and cute tone, as if I call so.

"Oh, is right over there."he pointed at the corner of the hallway.

I just shook my head before saying, "Right. Thanks."I give him a wink before walk toward the toilet.

I can see his blank expression and then I chuckle after seeing his reaction.

He's cute as hell.

I almost enter the wrong toilet when I notice the sign on the door.

Shit. Baekhyun, you're now a girl. So remember, all you have to do is do what girls do.

I finally reach the toilet and walk straight to the mirror. I look at my reflection and smile into it.

No one can stop me to make him stop being straight.
===
AUTHOR'S POV

The whole class is now a mess.

Boys are talking about a new girl coming today. They say the girl must be pretty, sexy, hot, and yeah.. you know what boys talking about girls.

And girls are gossiping about their crush. They sometimes shout, giggle, laugh, or yell whenever they feel excited.

"Class, silent!"they even don't know that the teacher already coming.

They quickly sit on their supposed-to-be-seat when their home teacher glare at them.

"Now now, I have something to announce to all of you."she clear her throat before saying, "You will now have a new friend. She just move from Seoul because she want to try something different. Baekhyun you may come now."
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

"..Baekhyun you may come now."

I take a deep breath before entering the class.

The student now looking at me intently. From head to toe.

And here's the reason why I don't want to hide my real name; I'm scared I will forget my fake name when people call me. I'm scared I'll probably call my own real name. So yeah, I use my real name as a girl. Byun Baek Hyun. It's not that boyish, right?

"H-Hi."I greet them shyly. You will shy either if people stare at you, right? "My name is Byun Baek Hyun. I just move to this village because I want to try something new. I always love fresh air and how villagers not using car or motorcycle too much. I hope we can be good friends."I smile at them.

After finish talking, class start to whisper and talking. Probably about me.

"Okay Ms.Byun, you may sit at the back side, beside the tall boy over there."she pointed at a boy who looking outside the window, not even notice what the teacher said.

Wait.. isn't that.. him?!

I walk toward his seat and then sit silently before clear my throat, making him realize.

"Hey."he greet me with a smile. Wow. He. Smile. At. Me.

"Hi."I replied.

"Aren't you the new girl earlier?"he's frowning.

I nod my head.

And then he smile at me before overing his hand, "Welcome, Baekhyun."

DUG.

My heart thumping really hard after he saying my name. I can't control it. I'm scared he might heard it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Park Chan Yeol."
===
A/N : LMAOxD it's horrible I know.
Lemme see your vote and comments bout this ugly chap.

I hope u like Baekhyun being a girlxD but it's not genderbender. It just.. Baekhyun change his appearance into a girl. Lol I hope you get what I mean.

Please support my story with revoment~

Gamsahamnida♥
Saranghae~