020 - Ice Creams

AUTHOR'S POV

Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turn into hours, hours turn into days, and days turn into weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since Baekhyun post that picture of him on the instagram. Chanyeol somehow start open up a bit to Baekhyun. Maybe it's because 'I can do it!' slogan made my himself.

And today Baekhyun plan to invite him to go to the ice cream store near their school.

Chanyeol, on the other side, start to feel weird if Baekhyun smile, laugh, and mostly, his heart start beating like crazy and about to explode.

And he somehow feel weird if night come and the last thing he did is thinking about Baekhyun.

He start to confess this to himself; He still like, no, he still love Baekhyun.

He miss their stupid conversations, playing together at their houses, going to mall, watching horror movies.. He miss... Baekhyun.

He just sigh before stand up from his seat and was about to walk out to go home, but his hand is being hold by the petite one. He turn around and see Baekhyun with a smile.

Chanyeol pretending to put his poker face, while inside, his heart is actually beating hard. "What?"

"Let's go to the ice cream store."Baekhyun say, more like state than an offer.

Chanyeol laugh mentally, stubborn.

"I need t-"

"Great! Let's go!"Baekhyun smile widely before stand up from his seat and pull him to the ice cream store.

Chanyeol just shook his head but in his heart he smiling like crazy.
===
They stop their steps in front of a store with 'I SCREAM U SCREAM' plank in front of it.

Baekhyun smile widely before pulling the taller inside the store. The person who being pulled just let the shorter drag him.

"What do you want, Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol look at the menu's board before saying, "Choco chips."

Baekhyun smile before ordering, "One choco chips and one mint strawberry, please."

The cashier girl smile to them before give Baekhyun the bill. Baekhyun look at the price and was about to give the money to the cashier girl, but Chanyeol grab his hand and say, "I'll treat."

He pick the bill from Baekhyun and give the money to the cashier girl.

The cashier girl smile to them, "Wow, such a good friend."she say to Chanyeol.

"He's my boyfriend."Baekhyun say with a wide smile to the cashier girl.

Chanyeol didn't comment at the state. But he just weird because of the happy feeling.

The girl seem shock at first but put the smiley expression after that, "Oh."she say then giving Chanyeol the change.

And then they wait while sitting at the corner of the store.

Baekhyun smile widely right after they sit, "You didn't protest when I said you're my boyfie?"he smirk.

Chanyeol roll his eyes, "It because I don't want to humiliate you in front of the girl."

Baekhyun smile gone wider, "You care for me!"

Chanyeol just blush, "S-Shut up!"

"Chanyeol is care for me! Yay yay yay!"Baekhyun clap and smiling like an idiotic person.

Chanyeol just sigh, but a smile start to creep into his face.

Minutes later or so, the maid already come with two delicious ice creams.

Baekhyun keep asking Chanyeol about this and this. And Chanyeol just answer him with this and this.

Their conversations keep going until Chanyeol spotted an ice cream at the tip of Baekhyun's lips. He smirk before lean closer to the shorter and lick the tip of his lips, making the shorter freeze in shock.

Seconds later, his face already turn into a crimson red. Chanyeol chuckle at the expression.

"Ya! What are you doing?"Baekhyun ask then clean his lips with the tissue.

Chanyeol smile, for the very first time after the problem, "Cleaning the dirt on your lips."

"You could just tell me!"Baekhyun slap his hand, but Chanyeol feel nothing. So he laugh his tears out and Baekhyun realize that Chanyeol is already smile and laugh to him. So he just joining him in laugh.

After a couple of minutes, Chanyeol stop laughing and erase the tears that forming on his eyes.

And then he smile at Baekhyun, "I think I already fully forgive you now."
===
A/N : MID EXAM IS OVERRRRR!!
BADADUUUMM~ YOHOOO!

AHAHAHAxD sorry sorry for the drum effect and my shouting voice lmao.

And thanks for who is still waiting for me~ I love you guys all♥

Keep revoment, kay?