024 - The Byuns and The Parks

A/N : The story is nearly meeting the end. So I hope you enjoy this before one more chapter and then boom! The end^-^

Enjoy, lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Exams almost over that make the student start lazy to study(a/n : that's meXD).

"Tomorrow is the last!"Baekhyun squeal when he and Chanyeol make their way to their houses.

Chanyeol just chuckle before ruffling his boyfriend's hair.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!"Baekhyun clap again before jumping on the streets, not even minding the people who give them weird looks.

Chanyeol laugh, "Seriously, Baek."

"What?"

"You're so cute."he pinch Baekhyun's nose.

Baekhyun just blush before pouted.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

I feel like screaming and dancing and jumping because exams are finally over!

I decided to tell Chanyeol about the call 2 weeks ago.

He is now sitting on the sofa while waiting for me to sit beside.

Duh, he will sleep over in here since exams are finish and tomorrow is Saturday~

"Yeol."I call him once I already sit beside him. I can't stop to smile eventhought I want it to stop so bad.

"Hmm?"he put his arm around my shoulder, so I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I have a good news. For both of us."I smile even widely.

"What is it?"he look at me curiously.

"You still remember about the call when the six of us were studying here?"

Chanyeol nod his head.

"So, my mom was calling me. She said.. my family accept our relationship."

Chanyeol eyes gone wide, "Really?"

"Yes, and the most crazy part is.. My father is the old friend of yours. So they know each other. My mom even told your family about us and their even supporting us!"

Chanyeol stand up from his seat with his jaw wide open, "Y-You're not kidding me, right?"

"I'm serious right now, Yeol."I say with a firm tone. "And.. they set up everything. Your family and I will heading here to Korea after our exam finish and they invite us to have a dinner together."

Chanyeol seems can't speak anything. He's.. speechless?

"They support us Yeol, that's why I'm happy all this weeks."

"I.."he finally speak out, "I can't say anything. I'm.. too happy. The feelings are too overwhelming."he say with shaky voice.

I chuckle at him. "My mom even say that someday, maybe, we will work together in our own company and do the merger thingy. How can you not happy and crazy after hearing all of this? Right?"

Chanyeol smile to me, "Our relationship is accepted by our family. They even set up dinner, and.. the merger thingy.. How am I suppose to react at this? Tell me!"he groan, maybe the feels are just too overwhelmed. "I love your mom already."he grin at me.

I grin back at him, "And my mom said that they will be here in a week."

"I can't wait to see all of them!"Chanyeol smile widely.

I just laugh at his reaction.

He look at me. I look at him. Our eyes meet. We look at each other's eyes. He smile. I smile.