013 - The Call

AUTHOR'S POV

"YOU DID IT?!"Kai, Kyungsoo, even Luhan and Sehun shock with Chanyeol's information.

Chanyeol, Park Chan Yeol, never ever falling in love seriously with someone. Once he did it, it just like and the feeling is totally different from this one. And now, he even confessing to someone. Isn't that incredible?!

Chanyeol just grin widely, "Ya, why are guys that shock?"

"We're just.. surprised. That's all."Luhan shrug his shoulder.

"Yeah."Sehun say.

"Is that not normal?"Chanyeol laugh by Luhan's sentence.

The others just roll their eyes, seeing the fall-in-love-boy laugh like there's no tomorrow.

He's too falling in love with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo said mentally.

"Well, speak of your luck, she's here now."Sehun say while pointing his hand to Baekhyun who just come in to the class.

Chanyeol smile widely. But his smile vanish away when behind her are Tiffany and Jessica, following Baekhyun behind with a giggle.

"Hi, Yeol."Baekhyun greet him with a sweet smile.

Chanyeol's heart pounding into a loud beat. "Hi, Baek."he say before smiling at him.

The whole student's eyes landed on them. Some of them are aww-ing them while the rest just look at them in jealousment.

"Aww! How sweet these new couple!"Tiffany squeal and Jessica just roll her eyes seeing her friend being too noisy in the early.

"You two must be the hottest couple in here!"she squeal again.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol just smile and blush at each other before sit on their seats.

Tiffany following them behind. While Jessica just roll her eyes, again.

Sehun and the others only sigh seeing the popular girls are here.

"Congrats, both of you."Kai finally say with a smile.

The compliment of 'congrats' and 'you look so cute together' from four of them make the new couple smile like an idiot.

"We should go back to our class."Luhan and Kyungsoo say.

"Can you stay a bit more longer?"Kai pout to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo roll his eyes, "We're going to meet in break. Is that not enough?"

"Noooooo."Kai whine like a little kid.

"You're so-"

Luhan quickly pull Kyungsoo's hand before they start debating again.

"Bye guys."he say and waving his hands to the others.

"Bye, Lu."Sehun say before giving him a goodbye kiss, which Luhan just turn out blushing seeing his boyfriend being cute only towards him.

Once they out of the class, now the couple sit at the back while talking sweetly. Not even realizing that the others looking at them.

"Eherm, we still here, by the way."Tiffany cut their conversation.

Jessica just glare at her. While Kai and Sehun just sigh deeply.

"Oh, yeah."Baekhyun shrug his shoulder, "So, about-"

The loud ring of the bell cut his sentence. He sigh in relief secretly.

"Need to go back. Bye, Baekhyun."Jessica say before dragging Tiffany and waving at him.