006 - Something

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Since our first lesson, me and him just get closer and we talk pretty much in class.

It's been a month since my move here and I already feel comfortable and get along with my friends too.

Jessica and Tiffany didn't know about this, I think it's not work that well with girls knowing about this. They will probably follow my trick to get Chanyeol. And I will say no for that!

"Baekhyunnn~"Tiffany call me from a far. But her voice is pretty big so I could hear it.

I turn around and smile at her, "Yeah?"

"Are you free this Saturday? Me and Jessica, along with Seohyun and Taeyeon want to go to mall together."she grinning widely.

Me, somehow smile awkwardly before saying, "I have something to do. I can't go with you guys. I'm sorry."

I actually got nothing to do. I mean, it's free for me but I don't know, I don't want to get too close to them. If they, someday, know my real identity, they probably hate me and kick me out. It's actually not the problem, the real problem is; I don't want people to hate me, duh.

Tiffany pout before once again ask me while looking up at me, "You sure it's okay if we go without you?"

Because I'm actually a boy, so I'm more taller than Jessica and Tiffany and the other girls. I somehow happy with this. But when I turn into a boy, I'm not that tall and I'm actually jealous with tall boys.

"Of course. Don't worry."I say with a smile.

Tiffany just smile back before going into the school again, probably to play with Jessica and her other friends and gossip about boys and school's scandals. Tch, popular girls.

So I walk out and find Chanyeol already waiting for me outside the gate with phone on his hand.

Once he realize that I already here, he put his phone in his pocket and smile at me, "You done?"

"Yeah."I nod my head and smile before we take a walk to his house for.. you know.. the lessons.

We usually practicing it once a week or twice. It's depend on our homeworks, tasks, and test's schedule.

Finally we arrive after 7 minutes. Why only 6 minutes? Because we do a bet that who is arrive first, will get a bubble tea from the lose one.

And he's winning this bet. Of course! Why I'm not thinking first? His legs waaay more long than me.

I panting hard when I get inside his house.

"Oh.. *pant* It's really exhausting *pant*."I sit on the sofa and straddle my legs so the wind will get inside. And I almost forget that I'm a girl now. So I groan slowly before closing my legs.

"Is it that hot?"he chuckle over my sweating and panting face.

I pout at his question, "Can't you see? I already this sweating and panting so hard! Get me some fresh drinks will you!"

He just laugh before walking toward his kitchen.

Minute later, he come back with 2 glasses of orange juices.

I grab one of the glass from him and take a gulp fastly. Good thing I don't have any adam's apple like the other boys did. I actually confuse why I don't have it. But in this kind of situation, I'm thanking God for not giving me one.

With just one shot, I finish it and put it on the table making the sound of 'cling' before saying, "Thanks."with a wide grin.

And I don't know am I imagining or something, but I saw him blushing. And now his face is more red than before.

I smirk secretly, "Why is your face getting redder?"I ask him and stand up before walk toward him.

He take a step back and stutter, "I-I think it's because.. o-of the run earlier."

I grin widely, "Are you sure?"

He seem fluttered and just look away, "Y-Yes."

I take a step forward and smiling to him, "Is it not because-"

"ARGHH! Okay I admit that you look so hot when sweating and panting like that! Satisfied?!"he shout while his face is getting more redder.

I chuckle before step back and shrug my shoulder, "I am."I'm grinning.

He just go to his room and then back with tissue box on his hand.

"Here."he say, "Wipe your sweat."

I just smirk, "Am I that hot, Chanyeol?"

He blush again before throw the tissue box to my face. Good thing I catch it before it hit my beautiful face.

"Idiot."I roll my eyes before wipe my own sweat with that.

After we cool off in the living room, we finally start the lesson.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

I seriously can't hold my expression whenever she do something.. hot or maybe adorable.

Seriously. Why is this girl is something.. different?

He act like a girl; pouting cutely, whining, combing her hair while looking at her reflection at her phone. Of course, she's a girl. But she can also do what boys do. Like carry something heavy, she also can reach bass voice of boy's. It's actually pretty normal, but it just feel.. different. I don't know why but I just feel she's different from the other girls.

"Chanyeol!"

"Wh-What?"I blink my eyes.

"Did you even hear what was I saying?"she look angry with those eyes. But my stupid brain saying that she look extremely cute with that face.

"Sorry, what was it again?"

She roll her eyes before repeating, "I said, demonstrate it now!"

Oh I just remember that she told me about I need to brave to ask her to go somewhere.

I take a breath before asking, "Are you free this Saturday?"

Baekhyun smile in a teasing way before shook her head, "No, I'm busy this Saturday."

"Ya!"I say, "You should say yes instead of no!"

She laugh teasingly before stick her tongue out, "I just teaching you so if the girl you like say she's busy, you already know what to say!"

I just groan before repeat what I did before.

After a good 30 minutes plus 5 minutes of laughing and shouting to each other, we're finally finish.

"You want more juice?"I offer her.

She just nod before smiling to me.

I don't know why but my heart beating after seeing her smile. It just a slight beat but I know something wrong on me.

Something that bother my mind.

Something that bother my heart.

But I don't know what is that something.
===
A/N : This chapter is just an additional so the plot won't flew wrong.

I hope you're not getting bored and tired of this story:-p

Keep re vo ment everybodeehh~

Saranghae♥